RIP Flutie Curse 2000-2017

YoloinOhio

all the curses have been lifted. for now.

I remains suspicious.

10 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Regardless of what one thinks of Flutie, that was classy of him. Especially considering how many in this fan base think he’s the worst thing to ever happen to the team. 

should be no ill will on Flutie. regardless.

Playoffs ? Playoffs?

Playoffs !

25 minutes ago, Idandria said:

So why is it lifted now? It was just enough time?

The curse started with a baffling QB change from Flutie to Johnson. 

It ended with a baffling QB change from Taylor to Peterman. 

Props to McDermott for breaking the curse!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, napmaster said:

The curse started with a baffling QB change from Flutie to Johnson. 

It ended with a baffling QB change from Taylor to Peterman. 

Props to McDermott for breaking the curse!

Wrong, it ended when the announcer yelled WIDE LEFT by Vinateri in the snow game.   I looked at my wife and said: we going to the playoffs!

• Like (+1) 1

It ended when I shared Flutie Flakes last week, which are really frosted corn flakes but actually made of wheat and delusions

I'm going to eat some now to get started!

They taste like a mix of pallet wood,dryer lint and spider web. Pretty much what I remember from a fresh box 18 years ago.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Regardless of what one thinks of Flutie, that was classy of him. Especially considering how many in this fan base think he’s the worst thing to ever happen to the team. 

Never understood the hate for Doug. The curse is officially over. Thanks for everything you did in Buffalo,  Doug. Ralph made a very stupid meddling decision. And Son of Bum didn't have the stones to support Doug.

6 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

He wasn't the worst thing. Wasn't the best thing either.

Since the 2017-2018 season was a playoff year, The Flutie Curse lasted 16 years... a year for each regular season game. If they hadn't pulled Flutie in the last game, or had allowed him to start against the Titans, he would've had his fair 16 games. 

See, what happened was -- when it was announced Johnson would start the wildcard game, Flutie went to the basement of Ralph Wilson Stadium and performed a blood magick ritual with Flutie Flakes™️, OJ Simpson's jersey, and the Bills '99 yearbook/season schedule. Pentagram on the floor, a boiling cauldron, a hooded robe -- the works. "A sixteenth start, I was denied / For sixteen years, a drought they'll abide." Satan appeared in the form of Bill Belichick, agreed to become coach of the Patriots the next year, and that's how The Flutie Curse came to be.

At least that's what I heard... from a very good inside source.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Since the 2017-2018 season was a playoff year, The Flutie Curse lasted 16 years... a year for each regular season game. If they hadn't pulled Flutie in the last game, or had allowed him to start against the Titans, he would've had his fair 16 games. 

See, what happened was -- when it was announced Johnson would start the wildcard game, Flutie went to the basement of Ralph Wilson Stadium and performed a blood magick ritual with Flutie Flakes™️, OJ Simpson's jersey, and the Bills '99 yearbook/season schedule. Pentagram on the floor, a boiling cauldron, a hooded robe -- the works. "A sixteenth start, I was denied / For sixteen years, a drought they'll abide." Satan appeared in the form of Bill Belichick, agreed to become coach of the Patriots the next year, and that's how The Flutie Curse came to be.

At least that's what I heard... from a very good inside source.

Is Dunkirk Don or Chadwick Bay Chad your source if so this must be how it went down