Media has picked up on the Buffalo fans pouring into Jacksonville!

PSA

Duval county requires bars and liquor stores to stop selling alcohol at 2am every night of the week. Bars usually call last call around 1:45.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m here and the town is literally littered with Bills fans.  It’s ridiculously awesome.

Take pictures of the stands when you get in! Jacksonville fans think its a joke that we will have a heavy presence down there.

Edited by What a Tuel

4 hours ago, Fred Marchibroda said:

Here is the link the the article....It's not just a cartoon:  

Buffalo Bills Could Have Home Field Advantage On Sunday Against the Jaguars

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cartoonoftheday/2018/01/05/buffalo-bills-could-have-home-field-advantage-on-sunday-against-the-jaguars/#791dfc6afa19

Some of the highlights....

"....Vivid Seats, an online ticket marketplace, reports that 20 percent of the ZIP codes used to purchase resale tickets are from New York (and doesn’t count Bills fans buying tickets outside of Buffalo).   “I can tell you that they’re the highest-selling playoff tickets today,” Cameron Papp, a spokesman for StubHub, told the Florida Times-Union. “The demand is more than double any other game.”

Bills fans are loyal. They’re motivated. And they came out in the bitter cold at 1 a.m. to greet their team after their arrival back in Buffalo after defeating the Dolphins to earn the AFC’s last post-season spot. So if I had to guess, camera shots of the audience on Sunday are going to reveal lots of Buffalo fans in the stands of Jacksonville screaming, “The Bills make me wanna shout!”

AND THE ARTICLE ENDS WITH THIS......

"I just hope they leave their props at home.."  

:D :P

Yea, but what about all those Jaguar fans with NY zip codes that purchased tickets?

Not surprising as  don't believe Jax has a large number of season ticket holders to start with.  So many more tickets likely on sale for this game compared to others. 

I live in NC and was at the Panthers game in Sept, Many Panther fans were complaining about how many season ticket holders sold their tickets to Bills fans.  While that can happen in the regular season, not likely to happen post season as the season ticket holder will mostly all go to a playoff game.  But here in Jax, don't think there's enough season ticket holders to start with.