Media has picked up on the Buffalo fans pouring into Jacksonville!

Here is the link the the article....It's not just a cartoon:  

Buffalo Bills Could Have Home Field Advantage On Sunday Against the Jaguars

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cartoonoftheday/2018/01/05/buffalo-bills-could-have-home-field-advantage-on-sunday-against-the-jaguars/#791dfc6afa19

Some of the highlights....

"....Vivid Seats, an online ticket marketplace, reports that 20 percent of the ZIP codes used to purchase resale tickets are from New York (and doesn’t count Bills fans buying tickets outside of Buffalo).   “I can tell you that they’re the highest-selling playoff tickets today,” Cameron Papp, a spokesman for StubHub, told the Florida Times-Union. “The demand is more than double any other game.”

Bills fans are loyal. They’re motivated. And they came out in the bitter cold at 1 a.m. to greet their team after their arrival back in Buffalo after defeating the Dolphins to earn the AFC’s last post-season spot. So if I had to guess, camera shots of the audience on Sunday are going to reveal lots of Buffalo fans in the stands of Jacksonville screaming, “The Bills make me wanna shout!”

AND THE ARTICLE ENDS WITH THIS......

"I just hope they leave their props at home.."  

:D :P

Edited by Fred Marchibroda
Condense
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

lol, can't wait to see what that stadium looks like tomorrow. Probably hear the same amount of noise when Jags have the ball as you will when the Bills do. Very excited!

It is one of the last stadiums east of the Mississippi that I have not seen a Bills' game in. I am excited for tomorrow to both check out the stadium and watch the Bills play hard!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

It is one of the last stadiums east of the Mississippi that I have not seen a Bills' game in. I am excited for tomorrow to both check out the stadium and watch the Bills play hard!

I know you guys will have a blast. Wish I could be there. Unfortunately I can't make it b/c I got a full Brazilian wax done and it usually takes me a few days to recover. :o

30 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Can we put someone in charge of keeping everyone sober enough so they are full throttle tomorrow? I nominate Boyst.

I nominate the person that said they were "hung like a gnat". If that doesn't scream "I'm in charge"! Then I don't know what does....

34 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I know you guys will have a blast. Wish I could be there. Unfortunately I can't make it b/c I got a full Brazilian wax done and it usually takes me a few days to recover. :o

I nominate the person that said they were "hung like a gnat". If that doesn't scream "I'm in charge"! Then I don't know what does....

I'm not sure where this is going but I'm closing my eyes and letting you lead the way!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

They have a pool in the stadium -if you feel like a halftime dip..?