Fact: TT has led us to Jacksonville tomorrow

Foreigner

If you watched TT yesterday, and STILL think he can play at this level, you are seriously dilusional!

That was as bad as it gets! 3 points? 3 FREAKING POINTS!? And to think he audibled out of a run on first and goal from the one? He will be lucky to ever see the field in the NFL again. Good riddance, TT, you never should have been brought back after last year!

It's always the QBs that lead a team to the playoffs and a team wins because of it's QB, unless it's someone we don't like.

Admit it.  Hotrod was the team leader and we got to the playoffs.  You may not think he's good enough for 2018, but the fact remains that the team leader led us to playoffs.

"A quarterback's greates asset is leadership." --Roger Staubach

Hotrod is a good leader, at least that's what the players say.  On TBD, your mileage my vary.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:57 PM, Buffalo Boy said:

And 17-37 for 134 0 TD 1 Int 27 yards rushing.

Woo Freaking Hoo

56 yards

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It's always the QBs that lead a team to the playoffs and a team wins because of it's QB, unless it's someone we don't like.

Admit it.  Hotrod was the team leader and we got to the playoffs.  You may not think he's good enough for 2018, but the fact remains that the team leader led us to playoffs.

Hotrod is a good leader, at least that's what the players say.  On TBD, your mileage my vary.

56 yards

Hey, 56 yards is the same amount Tyrod threw for against New Orleans. How coincidental.

29 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

56 yards

Even after reading the rest of this thread I have no clue what you are talking by about......

” Are they ragging me?” 

“ Oh No, Sir!”

” Why do they titter so?”

” Just some ......... Joke ,Sir.”

To the title of the thread......Now i've been a Taylor supporter throughout (I will cheer for whomever is in a Bills jersey maybe with the exception of Tolbert---he has no business being a 2nd RB) but what got us in the playoffs is very simple...Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd......elementary if the Bengles lost that game...no playoffs....

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Even after reading the rest of this thread I have no clue what you are talking by about......

” Are they ragging me?” 

“ Oh No, Sir!”

” Why do they titter so?”

” Just some ......... Joke ,Sir.”

The feeling is mutual.  I have NO idea what you're talking about.

• Like (+1) 1