Fact: TT has led us to Jacksonville tomorrow

Foreigner

This thread is not about tomorrow, not about draft day next April, it is about what the title says.

If anyone thinks we would be in Jacksonville if our #2 QB Nathan Peterman would have led us

there, feel free to comment, but I am expecting 0 replies to this. 

The first line should have been this thread is not about next year-sorry about that.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I'm trying to think of how many QB's could've thrown for 2,799 and 14 TD's this season and their are too many to post. If anything this team made up for poor QB play with opportunistic defensive turnovers, strong running game and good ST.

This has to be KILLING you on the inside!! You must have been so pissed when the Bills made the playoffs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

This thread is not about tomorrow, not about draft day next April, it is about what the title says.

If anyone thinks we would be in Jacksonville if our #2 QB Nathan Peterman would have led us

there, feel free to comment, but I am expecting 0 replies to this. 

The first line should have been this thread is not about next year-sorry about that.

Fact:TT led us to Jacksonville.  Agreed.

Could someone else have, maybe, maybe not.  But, TT did lead us here.

Sure, I will play the game and agree.

LOL...I'd say Tyrod prevented us from being 11-5 more than he got us here.

The Cincinnati game and Carolina game were there for the taking if he literally did anything on offense the entire game.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

The Cincinnati game and Carolina game were there for the taking if he literally did anything on offense the entire game.

Totally agree

You are right, defense wins championships. So I guess we should ignore our 29th ranked run 

defense that gave up 22 rushing TDs and about 125 yards a game on the ground.

I think TT can throw for more yards in this game than the run defense gives up, so we should

have a chance.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, his 140 ypg passing paved the way!

We didn't get there because of him, we got there in SPITE of him! Get off the rookies, ass, by the way, you have no idea what he is capable of!

If you think TT is gonna get you anywhere, you know nothing of what you are watching.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

You are right, defense wins championships. So I guess we should ignore our 29th ranked run 

I think TT can throw for more yards in this game than the run defense gives up, so we should

have a chance.

Big Ben got bent over by this defense.    

Odds are stacked vs Tyrod.   

15 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Agree with this.  

To the OP you are correct, he did earn a playoff berth while simultaneously manning a terrible (29th) offense that has us 9 point dogs in the wildcard playoff game.         

Time to step his game up if he doesn’t feel like packing boxes and perusing Zillow. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

have a chance.

Pointless having conversations with fanboys.  I'll look for people who know football.  At least when we disagree we wil both have valid points. 

For the most part in the games we won the defense WAS responsible via numerous takeaways...if anything the reason we were sweating out victories instead of cruising to them was because the offense went dead in the second half too many times.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

Why are you pitting the two against each other? Peterman made two critical throws in the snow that TT wouldn't have even considered.

And, ponder this: Had the Dolphins cashed in on the final drive and won last week, the four points TT left on the field missing a wide open O'Leary would have been the difference. 

I don't see how some of you morons think he is a good quarterback. He misses way too many plays. And, I know, I know, he doesn't turn it over. I wouldn't turn it over, either, if I only threw it if a guys was open by 20 yards.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foreigner said:

This was supposed to be about TT vs. Peterman because of delusional fans like you. 

I hope he does make it, he sounds like a good guy, but stop dreaming pal. 

How can you even try to compare the two considering Peterman is in his first year and Tyrod is on 7. Tyrod had 4 years of development on the bench, I wonder how Tyrod would have done under the same conditions in LA on his first start in year one against their D. I would imagine zero TDs and maybe 20 or 30 negative yards.

SMH to even try to put down our first year rookie in such a way. You better hope Tyrod can finish the game or Peterman could end up the savior of the day that throws this thread in your face.