No matter what happens tomorrow, thanks Bills & OBD...

....for a fun season and for persevering when very few thought you could or would. I've dogged this team enough online since 2004 that I should at least offer my thanks, even if no one at OBD ever sees it (no worries OBD, I'm gonna drop some ching in the Bills store, been a while since I did that!).

My wife of 12 years, and my sons of 10 and 6 are seeing their first taste of Bills playoff football. My mother in law is fully aboard the bandwagon. They are jacked for tomorrow. I even have fellow NFL fans on the bandwagon for us in my town as we seem like such a good story (the Dalton charity bit really helped). This season has been FUN and EXCITING.

Obviously, this is easy to say being in the playoffs. I didn't expect playoffs or even a winning record this year so all of this is a huge surprise in my mind...

...but  I'm going to  try my best to keep this year in perspective no matter what happens tomorrow: We've got a solid team with a very competent first year HC, that made the ^$&#^@%  playoffs. I'm almost afraid to say it, but things really do seem to be going in the right direction for the Buffalo Bills.

Ok enough sappy talk, sorry I don't have a thought on the game other than...win.

#smashthejags #dropadeuceinthepoolintheirstadium

• Like (+1) 6

I even have fellow NFL fans on the bandwagon for us in my town as we seem like such a good story (the Dalton charity bit really helped).

Lots of Bronco fans here in Colorado Springs are on the bandwagon.

They thought the Dalton Charity thing was a class act!

I'll take this opportunity to eat crow. When Anquan Boldin abruptly retired, I thought the season was done and the rookie head coach was in over his head. I took it as an indictment of the state of the franchise. At that moment I would have bet hugely on the under for the season. So it's been a great surprise and awesome accomplishment to be participating in wildcard weekend! 

What’s great about this postseason for the Bills is that expectations are low because we still don’t have our franchise QB imo...next year, however, after we have upgraded the position, expectations will higher...but for now, time to enjoy just getting here, regardless of what happens.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I feel the same way as you do Golden.

But also remember, the Bills are playing with house money tomorrow and that is always a great equalizer.

You're right njbuff...................house money..................all in on 17 Black!

17.png

37 minutes ago, BLZFAN4LIFE said:

I'll take this opportunity to eat crow. When Anquan Boldin abruptly retired, I thought the season was done and the rookie head coach was in over his head. I took it as an indictment of the state of the franchise. At that moment I would have bet hugely on the under for the season. So it's been a great surprise and awesome accomplishment to be participating in wildcard weekend! 

Make mine a double helping of crow please.  As a 50 year fan i saw nothing to indicate much more than 6-10.  What a great surprise and really, how often in the last 17 years has the end of a game like the Bengals game gone the Bills way?   Anyway, as the OP said, no matter what happens tomorrow its been a terrific last four weeks watching the Bills get the job done and then having some luck go their way.  

• Like (+1) 1

You know whats cool? This is the first time in forever since I really cared about a playoff game.  There are three other games this weekend that I'm pretty much oblivious to. Oh sure, I'll watch, but todays games are just filler until 1 PM tomorrow. 

Normally I'd go out to watch the game tonight, but I just don't care enough to bother. Normally I'd be looking at the playoff field trying to figure out what Super Bowl matchup I'd want to see, but not this weekend.

For this weekend it's all about the Bills. Hopefully next weekend will be the same!