What ONE former Bill would you add to the roster for the Jags game?

WickedGame

Not just to win the game (Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, . . .) but sentimentally I would love to see Eric Moulds again.  Tremendous receiver who got to the Bills at the wrong time.  Aaron Schoebel too.

4 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

But I may say Aaron Schoebel just so he could play in a playoff game.

I was posting on Moulds and Schoebel while this was going up so I hadn't seen it.  I agree.

Edited by Ennjay

Here's our '96 wildcard game against Jacksonville for anyone interested.  This was Kelly's last game and the Bills final playoff home game.  We lost despite being heavily favored and never losing a playoff game before this one at Rich Stadium.  It's been 21 years since this game and it's payback time.

Obviously if we go back to glory years it would be Kelly at QB and on defense we need more better run stopping, so Mt Washington!  

Perhaps a more interesting question might who would you add, since 2000, from the drought years, based on their play w/ the Bills??  Then I think I might take Fred Jackson given Shady's injury... and on D, how about Aaron Schobel to go opposite Hughes to rush and set the edge?

2 minutes ago, cage said:

Obviously if we go back to glory years it would be Kelly at QB and on defense we need more better run stopping, so Mt Washington!  

Perhaps a more interesting question might who would you add, since 2000, from the drought years, based on their play w/ the Bills??  Then I think I might take Fred Jackson given Shady's injury... and on D, how about Aaron Schobel to go opposite Hughes to rush and set the edge?

Those are good choices, but given Jacksonville's pass rush and their ability to run the ball I'd go with Jason Peters and Pat Williams (I'll exclude Ted Washington who played his final season for the Bills in 2000).

• Like (+1) 1

Kelly, obviously.  Real question is who would be #2?   I'd probably have to go with either Andre Reed (if Shady can play) or Thurmal if Shady is severely limited.

I think the D can hold up, but this team is going to have trouble moving the ball and scoring.