This is a Home game

Hebert19

I think people are overestimating. A large percentage of tickets remaining were sold to Bills fans after they clinched. Many, if not most of their tickets were already purchased by Jags fans. Some may have been resold to Bills fans, but I would be surprised if there's more than 15,000-20,000 Bills fans there. Still pretty good, considering.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

I think people are overestimating. A large percentage of tickets remaining were sold to Bills fans after they clinched. Many, if not most of their tickets were already purchased by Jags fans. Some may have been resold to Bills fans, but I would be surprised if there's more than 15,000-20,000 Bills fans there. Still pretty good, considering.

I was going to say similar. We have a great share of the “what was left and re-sale” market but they come in with a lead of 10s of thousands. We won’t outnumber them but should still have a formidable presence (and I’m guessing the mafia will be in rare form even by their standards) 

Edit - dug a little and there were claims of sell out prior to us even getting in so the roughly even split is of a relatively small pool of tickets. This won’t be the stadium at 50-50 or close to that but we will have a big presence still

Edited by NoSaint

4 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Unfortunately you are mistaken, the jags fans will be out in full force.

Hi there, been living here in Jax for 22 years now. I've NEVER seen the Jags come out in "full force." RIGHT NOW there are still LOADS of greedy Jags "fans" trying to unload their tickets on StubHub, TicketMaster, Vivid Seats, etc.  Get real.

9 minutes ago, Corp000085 said:

The entire Jacksonville Landing area is a sea of bills fans. At an Irish pub right now and EVERYONE is is bills clothes. This is a home game. 

Send some pic's if you can.........................I'm jones'in  I can't be there!

5 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Or pretty much.  I've been to jags games in Jax before and it's a pathetic crowd.  Very muculh fairweather fans.  Combine that with the fact that a higher percentage of tickets have been purchased in NY than jax (33 to 28) and this will feel almost like a Home game.  Get loud mafia! 

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/12/29/16830496/shad-khan-on-jaguars-home-playoff-game-sellout-our-fans-came-through-just-as-i-knew-they-would

Those percentages are from after Khan found a few ways to get extra seats for the game. It is entirely possible some of the previous tickets from are being resold, but if you think its going to be a Bills home game you are going to be disappointed.

3 hours ago, JOFUS311 said:

The Jags clinched before us, and they didn't sell out to their own fans. It's embarrasing that after a 10 year drought that all of Jacksonville didn;t snap up every last ticket on the first day.  If the Bills clinched a home playoff game there would be ZERO available tickets in under an hour.  So by that metric alone, the Jags suck and their fans are snow birds who only eat early bird specials!  Go Bills!  Let's do some trophy hunting and bag ourselves a big, tame cat.

It has been shown many times that Bills "fans" will sell the tickets to opposing fans justifying it saying they were just paying for season tickets. 

Just started watching KC vs. TEN on "tape delay" so I can FF commercials; they showed the crowd at Arrowhead before the opening kickoff.

A sea of red and everyone going nuts doing the Tomahawk Chop thing..

I got goose bumps thinking about the Bills game tomorrow! 

I can't wait!