This is a Home game

Hebert19

Or pretty much.  I've been to jags games in Jax before and it's a pathetic crowd.  Very muculh fairweather fans.  Combine that with the fact that a higher percentage of tickets have been purchased in NY than jax (33 to 28) and this will feel almost like a Home game.  Get loud mafia! 

18 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Or pretty much.  I've been to jags games in Jax before and it's a pathetic crowd.  Very muculh fairweather fans.  Combine that with the fact that a higher percentage of tickets have been purchased in NY than jax (33 to 28) and this will feel almost like a Home game.  Get loud mafia! 

....guess that means the other 39% are reserved for hefty bags, right??.......:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

There will still probably be 80 percent of Jags fans there. Maybe even more.

Not saying they are going to be that loud, but either way will most likely still out number Bills fans 4 to 1 or so

I was thinking more of 3:1. It reminds me alot of the Panther's game earlier this year.

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

There will still probably be 80 percent of Jags fans there. Maybe even more.

Not saying they are going to be that loud, but either way will most likely still out number Bills fans 4 to 1 or so

I'm thinking that's very generous considering 32% of the tickets have a NY code as well as Bills fans in FL.  I have been to one of their games a couple of years ago and it was a wasteland.  I don't think it will be 50/50 but I bet there are at least 35% Bills fans if not a little more.

39 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I'm thinking that's very generous considering 32% of the tickets have a NY code as well as Bills fans in FL.  I have been to one of their games a couple of years ago and it was a wasteland.  I don't think it will be 50/50 but I bet there are at least 35% Bills fans if not a little more.

You're forgetting the fact that the 32% is since December 31, after the Bills clinched. The Jags had already clinched, so fans had already bought tickets.

If someone really wanted to do the math, they could figure out a true percentage, knowing how many tickets were left after December 30.

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

I think there will be plenty of Jag fans and they'll be loud enough

The Jags clinched before us, and they didn't sell out to their own fans. It's embarrasing that after a 10 year drought that all of Jacksonville didn;t snap up every last ticket on the first day.  If the Bills clinched a home playoff game there would be ZERO available tickets in under an hour.  So by that metric alone, the Jags suck and their fans are snow birds who only eat early bird specials!  Go Bills!  Let's do some trophy hunting and bag ourselves a big, tame cat.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I am just concerned the weather is going to keep a lot of Bills fans off the road, hope I am wrong

Weather keep us off the road? Doubtful...people are out driving around here in whiteouts all the time...

1 hour ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I hope you’re right!

1 hour ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Unfortunately you are mistaken, the jags fans will be out in full force.

You mean just people who have nothing else to do for 3 hours Sunday...I'd hardly call most of them fans. Most couldnt name more than 10 players on their team I'd wager.

Edited by matter2003

1 hour ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Totally correct but one Problem is this is their first time in a decade so there will suddenly be a lot of Jax "fans" actually going to this once in a decade event.