Bills-Jags New Zealand Viewing Options?

sir andrew

Good Afternoon from Auckland NZ!  So I've lived in Buffalo for the last seven years and of course right when I decide to visit family and New Zealand, the Bills are in the playoffs.  I started to inquire around about viewing options for Sunday's game, (Monday at 7am here), but, so far, haven't really been able to find anything.  Does anyone know of any American football bars in Auckland, TV options or online viewing options?  Thanks in advance!

Look at NFL.com for Gamepass. Probably quite cheap just for this weekend. That would be a live feed, so you will need a decent connection, but the quality will be as good as you can get.

It would seem as though the game is being shown on TVNZ Duke, whatever that is, and might be free to air, and free to watch as a live feed.

Hey, ya JAFFA.  G'day from Nelson.

I have had a subscription NFL Game Pass for the last few years.  It's great.  Go to their website and see if they have any deals running for these playoff games.

As far Auckland bars go... I wouldn't have a clue, but I'm sure wouldn't be any places here in Nelson.  It looks like ESPN is going to reshow the game Monday evening at 7;30.  You could try to stay away from finding out the result of the game, and watch it then.

I'll be waiting under noon or 1:00 here, so I can drink a bit beforehand!  7:00 is a bit too early.  The wife and I are making Wings and Garbage Plates!

Let's go Buffalo!