If you're going to Jacksonville or are already there

Steptide

1 hour ago, Myrtle Beach Bills said:

If you are looking for a good sports bar with real good food and good prices, go to Millers Ale House Jacksonville Hodges just off of Beach Blvd.

My son and me are driving down from Myrtle Beach Sat. am and will be there Sat. evening for dinner and drinks

Yes, this one is actually about 3 miles from my house; if I didn't go to Wing It during the season, this is where we'd go.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the other Millers Ale House is closer to downtown Jax (and closer to Wing It), it is near Tinseltown off of Southside Blvd.

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Are you wearing a Bills jersey with PROCESS on the back with number 17?

Great concept! Hadn’t seen that one. 

Despite many appreciated gifts through the years, I don’t buy or wear current players jerseys. Too fleeting. (#95 notwithstanding) No, I’ll be sporting this baby:

1D967D61-7FCF-46DA-95E0-EAE41DDE691C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

Kirby for some reason I thought you were flying.

I'm in Columbia with an ETA around 1. 

Any of you idiots flying in if you need anything picked up at a store bull **** like that list it here so those of us that are driving can laugh at you for not having it

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Despite many appreciated gifts through the years, I don’t buy or wear current players jerseys. Too fleeting. (#95 notwithstanding) No, I’ll be sporting this baby:

Love it!!!!  He was one of my favorite Bills of all time.  I have always made it a point to have at least one current Bill's jersey.  The streak ended when we got rid of Dareus.  I need a new one for next season.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

The lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ is a nice touch. 

Bob was a one helluva guy. Great jersey choice. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I am on the way South now in the middle of York County South Carolina about 5 hours away. I stayed the night down toward Charlotte just take an hour off my drive and get some good relaxation in I'll be reading the thread over the next 5 hours as well as the rest of the board because driving is very dull. In texting and driving is my ****

I didn't know who all would come down... Rich, Scott, Jack, Lori, Paul, Mike, Cletus... But I had no doubt you would be headed down. And that's okay with me that I won't see you because I'll see you next weekend in New England

I I matched a former Jaguars dancer on Tinder a couple days ago who was supposed to be going down this weekend... Unfortunately she has prior obligations in her new career which cannot allow her to make the trip. However I will see her Wednesday

I didn't know who all would come down... Rich, Scott, Jack, Lori, Paul, Mike, Cletus... But I had no doubt you would be headed down. And that's okay with me that I won't see you because I'll see you next weekend in New England

Also Dave & Busters on Salisbury Rd!

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Works for me!! We are probably going to start at Wing It and go from there. 

Really hope to meet up with you, KJ! I’ll be wearing my Chandler#81 jersey. Not likely there’ll be an imposter.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I am on the way South now in the middle of York County South Carolina about 5 hours away. I stayed the night down toward Charlotte just take an hour off my drive and get some good relaxation in I'll be reading the thread over the next 5 hours as well as the rest of the board because driving is very dull. In texting and driving is my ****

I I matched a former Jaguars dancer on Tinder a couple days ago who was supposed to be going down this weekend... Unfortunately she has prior obligations in her new career which cannot allow her to make the trip. However I will see her Wednesday

Where will y’all be and when, 62?

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Where will y’all be and when, 62?

1 p.m. or so And I'll log into Tinder to see where I can stay for the night. Levi doesn't get in till later and Kirby's on the way. Drd will be there around 3 or 4. And then I have to check and see who else is headed down

28 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

1 p.m. or so And I'll log into Tinder to see where I can stay for the night. Levi doesn't get in till later and Kirby's on the way. Drd will be there around 3 or 4. And then I have to check and see who else is headed down

Well, stay in touch here. I’ll try to meet with y’all 

13 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

I am here with a handful of friends.... I need to slip into my zubaz tomorrow for some partying!!

Ps I have seen a bunch of folks already. I am about to go out and check out the local scenery.

Sorry dude..but

in another thread you picked the Jags “hoping you’re wrong” yet you make the trip..?