Jags fans are terrified of Bills fans

33 minutes ago, Nervous Guy said:

I accept, he was just 24.  This subject is a real trigger, it's been a little less than a year...carfentanyl OD to be precise.  My only objection was the cavalier and insensitive nature of your posts....these "addicts" are people too, and to my dying day I will do whatever I can to change minds from neanderthal thinking and see it for what it becomes to "these people"...a disease.  Rant ended.

I am truly sorry for your loss. I live and work in the Capital District and have seen many young people die from it. Rural Vermont is absolutely completely out of control. They start out on alcohol and weed, move to coke. Then  pills and when they cannot afford the pills anymore heroin and then nothing good comes after that. It is so sad, especially if you remember what these poor souls were like before they started out on the one way journey...  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I am truly sorry for your loss. I live and work in the Capital District and have seen many young people die from it. Rural Vermont is absolutely completely out of control. They start out on alcohol and weed, move to coke. Then  pills and when they cannot afford the pills anymore heroin and then nothing good comes after that. It is so sad, especially if you remember what these poor souls were like before they started out on the one way journey...  

Bingo.

Sorry to derail this thread...please carry on the bashing of Jag's fans.

18 hours ago, Turk71 said:

A quote from their board:

" I’m kinda nervous now. They won’t harass us home fans will they? I’m not a confrontational kind of guy and neither is my friend who is with me on Sunday. Now my dad might step in but still...prefer to avoid the ruckus".

Poor kid is a nervous wreck.?  

PicsArt_01-06-01.13.34-1.png

• Like (+1) 1

Ahem, on the lighter side of this, to get away from drug addiction and adult illiteracy, Ive been poking around the social media checking out some of the funny memes around this game. I have to say Bills fans are slaying when it comes to bringing the funny. 

Jags fans seem to keep bringing it back to wide right. Really? Like living through that wasn’t painful enough, like we haven’t heard all the lame digs before? And what were the Jags doing in 1991? Oh, right. Not existing. 

This meme made by some intrepid Bills fan, on the other hand, might be my favorite so far. 

F1KvndT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

I'm ok with all the insults. Their place is no nicer. Big cities, swamp, hurricanes, humidity, old people... No thanks. I'll keep my carhartt and 4wd, they can have their speedo's, pirogues, and crawfish boil.

I've got thick skin too, and don't really give a rat's a$$ what anybody says about my city.....but there are two main reasons, and they're BIG ones, why Jax is a better place to live vs. WNY. They are: the weather (yes, even with the occasional hurricane), and the lower taxes. The two latter things really do affect your life in significant ways.

Also, I don't wear Speedos, I work in construction, I like Carhartt, and I drive a 4WD Ford truck. LOL

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

I've got thick skin too, and don't really give a rat's a$$ what anybody says about my city.....but there are two main reasons, and they're BIG ones, why Jax is a better place to live vs. WNY. They are: the weather (yes, even with the occasional hurricane), and the lower taxes. The two latter things really do affect your life in significant ways.

Also, I don't wear Speedos, I work in construction, I like Carhartt, and I drive a 4WD Ford truck. LOL

I'll give you the taxes. I like our weather better. I am 300 pounds and HATE the heat.

52 minutes ago, Albwan said:

pillagingtty frightened too, they guy falling  at the stadium a couple years ago,

the table face planting, the dildo throwing.....yikes

None of that crud's necessary.

Travel Sabres style: raping, pillaging, & baby eating. ;)

Maybe those travelling down will get lucky & the Jags will hand out commemorative glassware. :lol:

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

None of that crud's necessary.

Travel Sabres style: raping, pillaging, & baby eating. ;)

Maybe those travelling down will get lucky & the Jags will hand out commemorative glassware. :lol:

lol

8 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Ahem, on the lighter side of this, to get away from drug addiction and adult illiteracy, Ive been poking around the social media checking out some of the funny memes around this game. I have to say Bills fans are slaying when it comes to bringing the funny. 

Jags fans seem to keep bringing it back to wide right. Really? Like living through that wasn’t painful enough, like we haven’t heard all the lame digs before? And what were the Jags doing in 1991? Oh, right. Not existing. 

This meme made by some intrepid Bills fan, on the other hand, might be my favorite so far. 

F1KvndT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I need more haha. Not playoff related, but I found this one funny. Never understood why they did their helmets like this.

PgUDxBA.jpg