Pat Kerein today

Paul Costa

1 hour ago, MDH said:

The Jags have a much better pass D than run D. Not sure how people believe this lends itself to Tyrod needing to do more to win this game. Don't turn the ball over and stop the Jags running game. Do those things and the Bills have a shot. Have TT put the ball up 30+ times and the Bills lose.

I think there run D is rated 21st. Better than the Bills and much better now since Marcel started playing for them. Shady can be a big factor if healthy.

2 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Said he talk to someone on the Bills staff that saw Shady’s workout today and said “ if he has a sprained ankle he should go sprain the other one because he looked terrific today at practice. Said he’s close to 100%.. they went on to say now they know why they call him Shady. Pat said this is really good news for Buffalo fans. I concur ?

Are you some kind of wise guy?

This is impossible.

Dunkirk Don disclosed last night that Shady is a NO GO for Sunday's game, and he has inside information.

;)

2 minutes ago, devldog131 said:

Heard on SiriusXM NFL Radio from Pat Kirwan:

He said he spoke to his source in Buffalo about Shady's ankle. Source said, "If that ankle is sprained, he ought to sprain the other one, too."

Expects him to play and to be very effective.

Another TSWer that heard Kirwan. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't get SiruisXM and hadn't heard nor seen the info. I asked because I wanted to know if that's who he was referring to. So stand down Dude. 

Then maybe you ought be more cognizant of how it could come off. Sincerity can easily be easily be missed on the internet, and rudeness is far more prevalent. Wouldn’t you agree?

Theres nothing to “stand down” over as I’ve not accused you of anything. Just pointing out that whether you meant it or not it could be taken as being impolite. Take it or leave it. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Then maybe you ought be more cognizant of how it could come off. Sincerity can easily be easily be missed on the internet, and rudeness is far more prevalent. Wouldn’t you agree?

Theres nothing to “stand down” over as I’ve not accused you of anything. Just pointing out that whether you meant it or not it could be taken as being impolite. Take it or leave it. 

I'm very self aware and I'm also aware of what you insinuated in this exchange.  Have a good evening. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MDH said:

The Jags have a much better pass D than run D. Not sure how people believe this lends itself to Tyrod needing to do more to win this game. Don't turn the ball over and stop the Jags running game. Do those things and the Bills have a shot. Have TT put the ball up 30+ times and the Bills lose.

cousin-eddie-Bingo.jpg.770460697ab05f0da9d582e74ff37fc9.jpg