Pat Kerein today

Paul Costa

Said he talk to someone on the Bills staff that saw Shady’s workout today and said “ if he has a sprained ankle he should go sprain the other one because he looked terrific today at practice. Said he’s close to 100%.. they went on to say now they know why they call him Shady. Pat said this is really good news for Buffalo fans. I concur ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

If true i think the big thing is that it’s not a “high” ankle sprain. A regular sprain can still hurt but not as debilitating and  I imagine they can give him a nice shot of happiness pre-game. He will be in major pain on Sunday night/Monday though.

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, zonabb said:

TT is the factor, not Shady. Can't expect Shady even at 100% to dominate against this D. He'll get yards or Murphy will, but this is a game where TT has to win it. Scary proposition.

The Jags have a much better pass D than run D. Not sure how people believe this lends itself to Tyrod needing to do more to win this game. Don't turn the ball over and stop the Jags running game. Do those things and the Bills have a shot. Have TT put the ball up 30+ times and the Bills lose.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Said he talk to someone on the Bills staff that saw Shady’s workout today and said “ if he has a sprained ankle he should go sprain the other one because he looked terrific today at practice. Said he’s close to 100%.. they went on to say now they know why they call him Shady. Pat said this is really good news for Buffalo fans. I concur ?

Obviously a smokescreen. DD already ruled him out. ???