Embrace your inner EII, tangential meanderings are welcome here

Cripple Creek

8 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You just weren't that important to him.

Move on dude.

Nuzzle up to a new mod.

Tell em' that "Gugny" is dutch for rudder.

I've had sex with more TBD mods than you have with women.  And every single one of them said you ain't so bad.

I got your nuzzle, baby.  Meet me at Hammer's at the TBDHOT.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've had sex with more TBD mods than you have with women.  And every single one of them said you ain't so bad.

I got your nuzzle, baby.  Meet me at Hammer's at the TBDHOT.

you cheating whore!

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

i laughed out loud.

remember when we used to call beerballs mustashe the irish tickler?  those were good times.

Ah, yes.  The mustache. Everyone used to liken it to Tom Selleck.  I always thought it was more Freddie Mercury.  Probably because Beerball liked to wear those sweat bands on his wrist ... and the white spandex.  Or maybe it was just me.  I don't know.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No dude.

You were Higgins.

I was TC, love.  Believe it.  I only looked like Higgins to certain types.  You're that type.  You want a ride on my helicopter, big boy?  PM me for details.

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Some say Beerball had sources inside One Bills Drive. He once said “Whaley will select EJ Manuel and his name will be called Emmanuel...meaning “God With Us”. Sure enough, Whaley drafted E. Manuel. I always trusted Beerball as a source. 

My sources told me that Beerball was dyslexic. He meant to say that E.J. was "Dog WIth Us".

Going dark now, much like Beerball...

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Some say Beerball had sources inside One Bills Drive. He once said “Whaley will select EJ Manuel and his name will be called Emmanuel...meaning “God With Us”. Sure enough, Whaley drafted E. Manuel. I always trusted Beerball as a source. 

That's it!

Beer left because Whaley got fired!

Should have stuck around because the dynasty is just beginning !

8 hours ago, mead107 said:

He got feed up and hit the road.   He was never the same when he left Texas. 

Then he was voted off the board.  

Did id not know this, at all.

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

he ended up moving on with his life last we knew.  i met him a few times.  very nice guy and looked like tom sellack, though.    he got a bad rep on here

I guess not everybody could stick around here waiting for this team to make the playoffs.

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Did id not know this, at all.

I guess not everybody could stick around here waiting for this team to make the playoffs.

Wherever he is, I hope he is happy and enjoying life. I think his youngest would be in college now. Last I remember he was almost back to Columbus.

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

@Gugny and @Boyst62. I always wanted to meet you guys at Hammers lot.....now I wonder if not being able to find the TBD section at the opener wasn't a Godsend....

How could you not find it?  A big tent with tons of folks and some country critter cooking raccoon and a naked philipino midget running around offering free hugs and a dashingly handsome rugged man in a Stetson ...  I don't believe this.