• 75-94
    • 95-109
    • 110-129
    • 130-159
    • 160+
  3. 3. Do we win

• Yes
    • No

For some reason I have a feeling McCoy's injury is not as severe as being made out to be. Decoy maybe to sway the Jags defensive focus? Wouldn't be surprised to hear a lot of us come Sunday saying, "Man, he's moving pretty well for a man with a ankle injury!"  Shady goes for 150 yds from scrimmage with2 TD's. I hope.

Edited by billsbackto81

The Jags are statistically much better than us - albeit against a weaker schedule.   But the Bills beat both the Chiefs and Falcons.  We are capable of knocking off playoff caliber teams.

Between Shady's injury, the Jags stout D, and Rico's questionable scheming/play-calling, we'll struggle to run consistently.  (I voted 75-94).

But we'll win.

6 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

For some reason I have a feeling McCoy's injury is not as severe as being made out to be. Decoy maybe to sway the Jags defensive focus? Wouldn't be surprised to hear a lot of us come Sunday saying, "Man, he's moving pretty well for a man with a ankle injury!"  Shady goes for 150 yds from scrimmage with2 TD's. I hope.

So hope you're right!

8 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

The Jags are statistically much better than us - albeit against a weaker schedule.   But the Bills beat both the Chiefs and Falcons.  We are capable of knocking off playoff caliber teams.

Between Shady's injury, the Jags stout D, and Rico's questionable scheming/play-calling, we'll struggle to run consistently.  (I voted 75-94).

But we'll win.

So hope you're right!

Who leads?

I am thinking if it is a bad game and we lose than Taylor leads us with running yards.  A good game and we contend then Murphy. 

5 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I really, really hope that you're right but he was carted off the field so I think that's a longshot.  I'd be a little more optimistic if he'd have limped off the field instead.  I do expect him to play but I'd be amazed if he looks anywhere near 100%.  Shady tried to play through a bum wheel last season and it didn't go so well. 

I think it'll be a committee approach and that Murphy will end up leading the way by a hair.  I predict Shady ends up with less than 10 touches but we still win a low scoring game.

I think Taylor leads us with somewhere in the region of 65 yards on 7 or 8 runs.  I then think Murphy and Tolbert combine for 50 or so off a further 20 carries.  I don't think Shady is going to play.  

I can still see the above being enough to win.... I think this is going to be a 16-13 type game and it could legitimately go either way.  

• Like (+1) 1