Mike Golic Jr. Wants to Join Bills Mafia

Its been a very good year for us and the Bills.  

Between the good start with some press, then an actual recovery from the slip-up.  Then you have that snow-game and all the fun that came out of that and the crazy imagery and people/players having fun in it.  Then this crazy NYE victory aided by Dalton/Boyd's 4th and 12 play.... followed up by the spontaneous and grassroots gesture of giving to their charities.  

From the outside it has to look fun.  We have been kind of hidden over the past 17-20 years due to irrelevancy.  We have actually claimed relevancy out of our game-day atmosphere and hi-jinks... but with a playoff berth and positivity it reaches a new level.  People dust themselves off, patch up their tables and give with their hearts.  

I bet Goodell must be pleased with this.  Out of the continual tough press inflicted by the NFL, especially this year.  

I wonder how much more primetime exposure we could get in 2018?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I agree with Frankish Reich.  I have only heard him once or twice but he comes off as pretty arrogant who is riding the coattails of his father.  He seemed a bit obnoxious as well.

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is my only fear.  It's what happen to the Red Sox and Cubs.  Annoying bandwagon fans who just want to party and could care less about the team.

:lol:

I think I could live with that considering what it would mean we accomplished in order to have bandwagon fans