Nice Feeling For a Change

if the topic has already been covered, thread already, just delete this, just wanted to say it is nice to be focusing on a Playoff game instead of wondering what the "Shake-up" will bring us. felt good to see all the firings, rumours about who is going where, etc, and none concern the Bills for a change.   focus is on  next sunday! refreshing!. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

Yes it is OP. Been a great week. Win or lose I'm happy the wait is over. I seriously think the Bills can handle the Jags though, so hopefully we will have at least another week of Bills playoff football to look forward to.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

I was actually having this same thought yesterday. Usually by the time December rolls around I'm already mentally checked out on the season. To be thinking about football in January is pretty cool. Usually by now I've started the practice of reading everything I can find about projected first-round picks. It's pretty cool we're gonna get playoffs AND then a draft in which we should be able to pick up quit a bit of talent.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

yes just glad they are playing not going to Blame McDermott for taking a 5 win team and playing in the playoffs. 

but IF we lose some of us will act like it was a 14-2 team  that McD didnt steer right- im already planning on that

I expect to read how dumb it was for us to win so many games.

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

I was actually having this same thought yesterday. Usually by the time December rolls around I'm already mentally checked out on the season. To be thinking about football in January is pretty cool. Usually by now I've started the practice of reading everything I can find about projected first-round picks. It's pretty cool we're gonna get playoffs AND then a draft in which we should be able to pick up quit a bit of talent.

i know.. right now the focus is on a playoff game which some of us on here took for granted .   the   way of life was after the malaise set in was always deciding who to root for.. who not to root for in the playoffs. a far cry from the golden years of the late 80's , early 90's .. feels good

Edited by dwight in philly