First time post

Excited about the playoffs and glad we broke the curse even if we just got lucky. Didn't watch last week because I was nervous I would jinx it but watched the game during the week when I could enjoy it. I feel like most here that we definitely need a new oline coach and oc although with TT it tough to see what could have been with anticipation and taking chances. I like he doesn't make bad picks and love how dangerous he can be with his feet  which i wish they would make more rollout passes or plays for him. It is what is so beyond that oline, dline, and linebackers are where we need help and think it can be achieved with double dipping in draft and FA. Not much out there in linebackers in the FA so that will be draft course wonder how nigel b. would feel like coming back because im sure zach b. wont. For dline I would love to get star in fa and draft pick like vea or phillips or wilkinson even though think he is overhyped. Worried about hurst size but here hes got great first step. I have question for draft guys because i love to think how much we can be better this coming year and question is what do yall think about Billy Price and Lorenzo Carter.

Love that Price can play guard and center but does he fit this scheme and one mock had Lorenzo Carter at 6-6 245 playing our sam which could blitz and cover. Could yall give me your input about those guys. Appreciate it. One last note live in Dallas,TX and let me tell you how nice it feels for the cowboys to be at home for playoffs and the Buffalo Bills in. Yall don't know how much **** I take on daily basis. Ps. on side not the sports radio statio down here while is really pretty good all back T. White and call Gronk a jerk, and a #@**& with no respect. Mentioned how Thomas Davis apologized after the game with his hit and actual looked like he cared while gronk never has apologized to T.White. Happy New Years everybody and heres hoping for a win stranger things have happened. Look forward to shooting the talk with yall on here. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Blues said:

Excited about the playoffs and glad we broke the curse even if we just got lucky. Didn't watch last week because I was nervous I would jinx it but watched the game during the week when I could enjoy it. I feel like most here that we definitely need a new oline coach and oc although with TT it tough to see what could have been with anticipation and taking chances. I like he doesn't make bad picks and love how dangerous he can be with his feet  which i wish they would make more rollout passes or plays for him. It is what is so beyond that oline, dline, and linebackers are where we need help and think it can be achieved with double dipping in draft and FA. Not much out there in linebackers in the FA so that will be draft course wonder how nigel b. would feel like coming back because im sure zach b. wont. For dline I would love to get star in fa and draft pick like vea or phillips or wilkinson even though think he is overhyped. Worried about hurst size but here hes got great first step. I have question for draft guys because i love to think how much we can be better this coming year and question is what do yall think about Billy Price and Lorenzo Carter.

Love that Price can play guard and center but does he fit this scheme and one mock had Lorenzo Carter at 6-6 245 playing our sam which could blitz and cover. Could yall give me your input about those guys. Appreciate it. One last note live in Dallas,TX and let me tell you how nice it feels for the cowboys to be at home for playoffs and the Buffalo Bills in. Yall don't know how much **** I take on daily basis. Ps. on side not the sports radio statio down here while is really pretty good all back T. White and call Gronk a jerk, and a #@**& with no respect. Mentioned how Thomas Davis apologized after the game with his hit and actual looked like he cared while gronk never has apologized to T.White. Happy New Years everybody and heres hoping for a win stranger things have happened. Look forward to shooting the talk with yall on here. 

Welcome. You had a lot to get off your chest apparently. :P

• Like (+1) 1

Billy Price is going to go in the top half of the 1st, Bills will not take a OL that high (would need to trade up regardless). Imo

He fits McD player profile to perfection. Has started like 55 straight games, versatile, A+ character (Football and general), team captain, 1st team all-American, Rimington  award winner, academic all American. Will kill the combine bench reps. Scheme-wise, not sure (I don’t know enough about OL schemes but he’s one hell of a run blocker).

and, welcome!

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Hahaha yeah I did have lot to get off my chest and appreciate the feedback. I blame most of it on living in south and nobody to talk to about the bills. 

Yoloin I wouldnt be surprised if drops further than you would think. Most have him going around 20. All the QBs that will be taken not to mention the otackles, then nelson from ND will be first interior oline, then the other skilled players at various positions. I would love to have him as plug play guard and than replacement for woods. Didn't know he was that strong though. Yeah him and vea are my dream scenario depending we don't trade up for a quaterback and kill everything we have this year and next year. Im not excited with Cousins or Smith but it lets us really fill all of wholes in one year and allow us to keep building. Bright side is we will get lot done this offseason period.... whether as bills fans we agree with it is another thing. Hahah got to love us.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Blues said:

Hahaha yeah I did have lot to get off my chest and appreciate the feedback. I blame most of it on living in south and nobody to talk to about the bills. 

Yoloin I wouldnt be surprised if drops further than you would think. Most have him going around 20. All the QBs that will be taken not to mention the otackles, then nelson from ND will be first interior oline, then the other skilled players at various positions. I would love to have him as plug play guard and than replacement for woods. Didn't know he was that strong though. Yeah him and vea are my dream scenario depending we don't trade up for a quaterback and kill everything we have this year and next year. Im not excited with Cousins or Smith but it lets us really fill all of wholes in one year and allow us to keep building. Bright side is we will get lot done this offseason period.... whether as bills fans we agree with it is another thing. Hahah got to love us.

I predict he goes high because of the lack of OL depth across the league, the value he presents with ability to play two positions at a high level, and what I believe to be one of the cleanest, quality  profiles in the draft. If he is there in the 20s, I think the Bills will still do defense but would not be shocked to see hil be a BPA pick for them. I still maintain they will not pick in the 20s and will be packaging picks/players to move up into the top 10 for a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I predict he goes high because of the lack of OL depth across the league, the value he presents with ability to play two positions at a high level, and what I believe to be one of the cleanest, quality  profiles in the draft. If he is there in the 20s, I think the Bills will still do defense but would not be shocked to see hil be a BPA pick for them. I still maintain they will not pick in the 20s and will be packaging picks/players to move up into the top 10 for a QB.

Who do you think their trading up for