Maggie Gray WFAN

Yesterday was the 1st show on the air with Mike Francesa's replacement show. It's obvious that this show can in no way ever replace the sports mind that proceeded them. The show was overall boring except for 1 thing. It turns out Maggie Gray was born and raised a huge Bills fan. For those of you not aware WFAN never ever talks about the Bills unless they played one of the two NJ teams. Maggie just kept bringing them up and talking about them to no end. I know it was driving the entire city nuts. I love the Bills said Maggie Gray as millions turned off their radios. 

Edited by Starr Almighty
Typo
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Yesterday was the 1st show on the air with Mike Francesa's replacement show. It's obvious that this show can in no way ever replace the sports mind that proceeded them. The show was overall boring except for 1 thing. It turns out Maggie Gray was born and raised a huge Bills fan. For those of you not aware WFAN never ever talks about the Bills unless they played one of the two NJ teams. Maggie just kept bringing them up and talking about them to no end. I know it was driving the entire city nuts. I love the Bills said Maggie Gray as millions turned off their radios. 

Well, the Bills are the only team in NYS. ;)I don’t know who she is and didn’t know she was taking over for Francesa but good to know she’s a Bills fan!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Bills are the only New York football team in the playoffs :P 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Guys tell me you are not loving the fact that Buffalo Bills fans from around the country (or world) now feel like they can crawl out from under their rocks, bask in the sun and puff up their chests just a little bit?

Living in the belly of the beast it is well known that I'm a Bills fan and never have backed down from a sports argument with any NJ football fan. I am happy they can't bring up the playoff thing anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yesterday wasn’t the 1st show. It was on for the last 3 weeks. When I heard she was a Bills fan it was great.

I never heard them before btw I hate Bart Scott and I guess the reason for the confusion is they said it was their 1st show and so did the media.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/wfan-new-afternoon-show-stumbles-gate-boring-debut-article-1.3734183