• Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Carson Wentz
    • Leveon Bell
    • Antonio Brown
    • Other

Just now, Jasovon said:

Gurley deserves it, Brady* will win it. 

I think A Brown probably would have won it had the Patriots* not taken him out.

Agreed on Gurley deserves it and Brady will win it.

The tough part for Antonio Brown and Bell is they take away from each other's vote.  And, by having them both dominate, it doesn't show who can dominate without the other.  IMO both can dominate without each other.

1 minute ago, Manther said:

That is so valid, but, I don't think the voters go that way.  Even though it is more proof in the pudding!

I think it depends on whether the award is viewed as “most valuable to its team’s success” or “best player in the league.”  In the nba it is the latter, but in the NFL I often see it as the former. Jmo.

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Gurley deserves it, Brady* will win it. 

I think A Brown probably would have won it had the Patriots* not taken him out.

Ummm he tore his calf not sure exactly how that is a cheap shot other then you being an incredibly bitter and pathetic person

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it depends on whether the award is viewed as “most valuable to its team’s success” or “best player in the league.”  In the nba it is the latter, but in the NFL I often see it as the former. Jmo.

IMO MVP should (almost) always be most valuable to their team in all sports.  But, it doesn't always go that way.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I went with Wentz, since his team looks completely different without him (imo).

Yep. Brown may have had the best season, but Steelers don’t seem to be having too many problems without him.

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

Ummm he tore his calf not sure exactly how that is a cheap shot other then you being an incredibly bitter and pathetic person

I didn't say it was a cheap shot, two patriots sandwiched him and he tore his calf as a result. It was a legal hit but a hard one and it was the hit that took him out for the rest of the season.