Rochester Playoff viewing locations?

2 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Chips

Pulled BBQ Beef

Refried beans

Nacho

Veggie mix (black olives, peppers, onions)

2nd chip layer

Pulled BBQ Chicken

Shredded cheddar

Guacamole

Salsa

Sour cream

Meat sauce

Serve like a lasagna. I've also been know to sub out pulled chicken wing dip for the BBQ Chicken.

Well done sir.  I may have to make that this weekend. 

Edited by Gordio
spelling
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

No, Asian chick

Hooligans is a nice atmosphere but can be out of the way depending on where you live. Yeah i dont know how the set up would be at thirsty turtle, only been there once but seemed like a place where you could get rowdy.

Shooters is a good choice but we went there (my friend and I) for the new england game and dont want to go there for this game (superstitious)

Jeremiahs in penfield would seem like agood choice but i dont like the bar setup in relation to how the tvs are so doesnt seem like an enjoyable experience

she's super nice.  she's been there for years, and always recognizes us when we sit at the bar.  i've even heard the boyfriend stories, (if i'm not mistaken, she been dating this new guy for some time now).

10 minutes ago, teef said:

she's super nice.  she's been there for years, and always recognizes us when we sit at the bar.  i've even heard the boyfriend stories, (if i'm not mistaken, she been dating this new guy for some time now).

I actually think she is single now, lol I forgot she had moved to Champs from Friday's and I went there for lunch the other day and saw her. It had been awhile since i dont get out much any more due to the kids, she comped me a drink hahaha

My friends and I have decided to go to Hooligans for the game due to the atmosphere and viewing experience

20 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I actually think she is single now, lol I forgot she had moved to Champs from Friday's and I went there for lunch the other day and saw her. It had been awhile since i dont get out much any more due to the kids, she comped me a drink hahaha

My friends and I have decided to go to Hooligans for the game due to the atmosphere and viewing experience

i think hooligans is a perfect choice.  when i lived in webster, that was the place to watch anything really.  i can almost guarantee the place will be rowdy.  i stick to the champs/distillery around here because i live right up the road across from casa larga.  it's just too easy to stay local.

Just now, teef said:

i think hooligans is a perfect choice.  when i lived in webster, that was the place to watch anything really.  i can almost guarantee the place will be rowdy.  i stick to the champs/distillery around here because i live right up the road across from casa larga.  it's just too easy to stay local.

I hear ya, I live in Gananda, my brother is Pittsford and my buddy is in Fairport, but we want a kinda rowdy and big atmosphere to be in. I had been to Hooligans before and remembering it being a good time

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I hear ya, I live in Gananda, my brother is Pittsford and my buddy is in Fairport, but we want a kinda rowdy and big atmosphere to be in. I had been to Hooligans before and remembering it being a good time

you're not too far.  long acres farm is pretty badass, (i'm pretty sure i'm in the right area).

8 minutes ago, teef said:

you're not too far.  long acres farm is pretty badass, (i'm pretty sure i'm in the right area).

Yep, its like 2 mins from my house, I didnt even know we had a winery that close when we first moved here, was more focused on the golf course lol

585 Rockin' Burger Bar might be a bit far to go (in Gates) but looks to be doing it up pretty big.  They created a new Bills Mafia burger:

• 1/2 lb burger
  • Buffalo Mac & Cheese patty
  • Cheddar Jack & Crumbly bleu cheese
  • Fried Banana Peppers
  • Balsamic Bleu Cheese dressing
  • Lettuce/Tomato
  • Brioche Bun

Plus, for the game, specials on:

• Pitchers of Bud Light, Blue Light, or Shock Top - $5
  • Pints of Bud Light, Blue Light, or Shock Top $2
  • Well Liquor $3
  • House Wine $4

BOGO Boneless wings

14 TVs to watch game on

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

On 1/4/2018 at 9:57 AM, The Wiz said:

I forgot there was a Distillery in Victor.  That would be a good place for sure.  Same with Jeremiah's but figured that might be too far west unless he's going to Penfield.

....Distillery in Henrietta on Winton Road South or the new Jeremiahs on Jefferson Road east of East Henrietta are probably pretty good bets.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Champs has great tvs and terrible bar food. Jeremiahs in penfield is great food but kind of a restaurant atmosphere, same with city tavern. Thirsty turtle has fantastic food and a separate bar area perfect for the game and is owned by bills fans. 

I always watch games at home as well because i dont like to miss a play, but I’m torn on going out for this game.