Bills vs. Jaguars Wild Card Game Uniforms

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

Wish we were wearing white on white or throwback whites. Never been that fond of the white with blue.

Wish we were wearing black on black!  But that's not our colors.

Can't beat black for style.

Our uniforms will be better than the all white look which I never liked even when we wore that all the time in the Superbowl era.

Okay....I just got hit with a small dose of excitement.  12:53 pm on Sunday when CBS goes "first on the field" I'm going to start shaking with adrenaline.

We've all been waiting 17 years for this and it's almost here.

Holy **** it's almost here.

We have to have a big game from Tyrod and the Jags defense will be the challenge.  Taylor is inconsistent so I'm hoping this is one of his good performances.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Okay....I just got hit with a small dose of excitement.  12:53 pm on Sunday when CBS goes "first on the field" I'm going to start shaking with adrenaline.

We have to have a big game from Tyrod and the Jags defense will be the challenge.  Taylor is inconsistent so I'm hoping this is one of his good performances.

image.png.8cdaf07012d213136e878269c88a90e8.png

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Our baby never got to vote....