The Anvil is lifted

foreboding

My first post, since the restart.

I am so happy and happy for all of you.

Later that night (after the games). I will admit I watched the players and fans reactions and had a few tears rip as the weight of the years of futility, loyalty and finally a release the Bills got all the breaks one time. It was like the sun finally shone through the darkest of clouds that we had begun to think would never clear. 17 years. That is insane and it is finally over.

And to all of us, who stayed the course. I say BRAVO.

GO BILLS!!!

Adam Gase (Dolphins Head Coach) showed a total lack of respect for both the game and the process.  He pulled his starting QB after ONE series?  No idea what that was about.  Then he goes for it on fourth down like some sort of river-boat gambler. Then he does nothing when his players on involved in an on-field brawl. If I was a Chargers fan, I would be super pissed off. Really sad.

On the other hand, Marvin Lewis (Bengals Head Coach) showed total respect for the game and the process.  He did the exact opposite of all of the above, and look at the national respect he's earned for it.  Real class act.

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Adam Gase (Dolphins Head Coach) showed a total lack of respect for both the game and the process.  He pulled his starting QB after ONE series?  No idea what that was about.  Then he goes for it on fourth down like some sort of river-boat gambler. Then he does nothing when his players on involved in an on-field brawl. If I was a Chargers fan, I would be super pissed off. Really sad.

On the other hand, Marvin Lewis (Bengals Head Coach) showed total respect for the game and the process.  He did the exact opposite of all of the above, and look at the national respect he's earned for it.  Real class act.

Go Bills

Huh? Not really sure here....and I hate the phins as much as the next guy. 

Cutler has a tendency to be a turnover machine, and his last throw of possibly his career was off the hands of a DB. Gase will be there next year, and needs to see his back up QB play, which I think is fair.  Fales also played pretty well, all things considered. 

Dude went for it on 4th. Doesn't this board get mad when we don't? I don't get it. I thought it was ballsy. They were down, and looking for a spark. The kid was playing pretty well too. That helps. 

What was he supposed to do during or after the brawl?  Seriously, what? Sit them down, explain to them what they did, and why it was wrong? Take away their Xbox for a week? 

Marvin Lewis continues to put Burfict on the field, lead the league in offseason arrests, and is the HC of what is considered the dirtiest team in the NFL. So don't come here and start rattling off a bunch of BS about organizational classiness because Dalton made a play that helped us. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Go Bills

You're lying if you say you were happy Miami was going for it, and thought the Bills were going to stop them on this play.... This would have been catastrophic if the Bills lost the game due to 'reckless' play-calling.  ANDDDD the Bills still had to stop them on this down.