Doug Marrone press conferences

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Maybe she shouldn't have walked through Wegmans yelling "Do you know who I am?!? I'm Doug Marrone's wife, B word!"

It would be hilarious if the teenage cashier at the checkout, upon seeing the name on her credit card, started telling her that her husband is an idiot for punting on the opponent’s 45 down 7 with 5 min to go.

• Haha (+1) 1

It's like asking some one about an ex girlfriend when you been broken up with her for years and your dating some one new for a few years. We will see who the hotter girl is Sunday. I hope it's the Bills.

Edited by Lfod

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I forgot how obtuse and condescending he can be. He acts annoyed that anyone would dare ask him about leaving the Bills. He also portrays Dareus as a victim imo (he came via trade so he needs to be “smart” - as if he would try to exact some kind of revenge. Revenge for what? He created his own situation, 100%). He also refuses to acknowledge the uniqueness of the Buffalo fan base and compares it favorably to the Jags fan base. I get wanting to prop up your own but that sounded ridiculous given the two reputations. I hope the stadium is red white and blue on Sunday and he is yelling f bombs as he walks out of the tunnel. I can’t wait for the conference call today with the Buffalo media. 

Opposing team head coach refused to say that his opponent's fans are better than his team's, and that makes you upset?

what?

The ol' Douggernaught! One of the brightest and most genius displays of coaching I've ever witnessed in the history of all sports in all the world came from him during his first season (first game, even) as Bills head coach. That amazing coaching display I speak of? Continuing to run a no-huddle uptempo offense against the Pats with a one point lead and just over three minutes to go in the game. I do believe they went three and out around their own 30, punted to the Pats who then took it down the field for Gostkowski to hit a 35 yarder to win it. If that's not pure coaching genius I don't know what is!

That aside, I think Marrone's biggest issue while in Buffalo was his entire approach to coaching. He wanted to run a pro team like he ran his Syracuse teams. Tried treating professionals like college kids and that didn't go far in the locker room. Then he bails on a team he had just spoke to about the future only hours prior to his quitting.

What's kinda hilarious to me is the fact that it appeared to be no secret that Dareus was definitely not a fan of Marrone... and that's where the guy ends up after getting traded lol.

Edited by blacklabel