Doug Marrone press conferences

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

By what measure? He’s played in 8 games this year, has 3 INTs, 9 passes Defensed and ranks as “Above Average” by PFF for the games he’s played this year. So, if you consider that “mediocre” so be it, but that would be a standard higher than the “average” CB, which is synonymous with mediocre.

And I didn’t object or disagree with trade of Sammy, that I did understand. 

I understood the Darby trade more than the Watkins one, but they both worked out well for the Bills.  Darby was bad last year for the Bills and with the Eagles he's been hurt and then up-and-down. 

21 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah he said on WGR once thst she used to get dirty looks at Wegmans. lol - how would anyone know who she was?

I confess. It was me. She had a booger hanging out of her nose, wax falling out of her ears and was wearing pajamas. I didn’t realize my reaction was so -wait for it..obvious.. Sorry, Coach.

On 1/3/2018 at 12:24 PM, N.Y. Orangeman said:

The Marrone hate continues to be irrational.  They are nice people.

Its all for naught if you come across like a dick and make dick moves like he did the way he left.

If it walks like a dick and talks like a dick its probably a dick

Edited by ddaryl
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/3/2018 at 8:01 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah he said on WGR once thst she used to get dirty looks at Wegmans. lol - how would anyone know who she was?

Well, if she charged her groceries and handed over a credit card that said "Marrone" to pay, or pulled out a "Marrone" drivers license as ID for a check printed "Mr and Mrs Doug Marrone" that'd be one way?