Doug Marrone press conferences

YoloinOhio

I forgot how obtuse and condescending he can be. He acts annoyed that anyone would dare ask him about leaving the Bills. He also portrays Dareus as a victim imo (he came via trade so he needs to be “smart” - as if he would try to exact some kind of revenge. Revenge for what? He created his own situation, 100%). He also refuses to acknowledge the uniqueness of the Buffalo fan base and compares it favorably to the Jags fan base. I get wanting to prop up your own but that sounded ridiculous given the two reputations. I hope the stadium is red white and blue on Sunday and he is yelling f bombs as he walks out of the tunnel. I can’t wait for the conference call today with the Buffalo media. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

He remains an arrogant and self-absorbed nimrod....I have no ill will toward him personally, it just sucks the way everything happened and the way he walked out. However, despite two years of Sexy Rexy, I like where this team is with McD and Beane. And no, it isn't just the playoffs, as I mentioned several times in several threads, I like the way McD thinks and I agree with what they've done with Watkins, Dareus and others...although I still didn't get the Darby trade, I'll give them a pass on that one and wait to see where the roster is come September 2018.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah he said on WGR once thst she used to get dirty looks at Wegmans. lol - how would anyone know who she was?

Exactly

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

“I’m going to shoot you straight” :rolleyes:

Anyone who tells you they are a straight shooter is not a straight shooter.  Doug never got that memo.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Marrone is one of the most unlikeable human beings on the planet.

I certainly wouldn't equate him with murderers and rapists and I'm sure he's a fine father. But he's just an !@#$.

That's the perfect term for him.  He's not a bad guy, he's just someone easy to dislike and no one would argue that.