Oh Yeah, Jacksonville? This. Means. WAR!!

Pretty sure it’s fake - it’s not timestapmed like all other tweets are and I checked their timeline the second I first saw this and there was nothing.

Regarless, pretty funny and even funnier to see the angry Buffalo responses! ? :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

Uh, the legislative process doesn't work like that.

Kind of funny, I guess, until you realize the core of it is a bunch of meathead WNYers perpetuating the myth around the country that all WNYers are meatheads and that WNY is nothing more than a rustbelt burnout of a town filled with mutants.

That's not really funny at all.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Kind of funny, I guess, until you realize the core of it is a bunch of meathead WNYers perpetuating the myth around the country that all WNYers are meatheads and that WNY is nothing more than a rustbelt burnout of a town filled with mutants.

you sound like you are a blast at parties 

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Save that drama fo yo mama.

Firstly, I think the (fake) tweet was ridiculously funny!

Secondly, if the tweet upsets you it shouldn't.  It just said they were tightening the screws on table sales.  Everything that upset you is just your inner thoughts of what this means.  Your own self projections are bothering you.....that is a bigger problem than fake news saying they are clamping down on table sales.  Ouch!  It's a new year you can figure this out!

27 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

If that hurt your feelings, like really affecting your inner-person, it's time to seek some professional help. It's called a JOKE.

Ya, that's true...

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

That is funny :lol: