Succesful Season?

Flynox

2 hours ago, ultimatebeing17 said:

This was a fun year. I traveled 8 hours north to see a Bills game and it was great. I pounded some buffalo chick in the lines for the johns and me and my friend were invited to snort some coke by Bills fans. So yes, it was a successful year.

Ok....dork.

Yes, highly successfully season. Coach McD should be a shoo-in for coach of the year.

1 hour ago, ultimatebeing17 said:

damn the mods got rid of my original post which received 6 likes. hope the mods die of cancer and hope their remaining funds pay off my sophomore year of college that I cant afford. 

Ban this idiot please

Yes , Much better than last year . Big improvements and we are in the Playoffs . Sure there were mistakes made and even some foolish moves but at the same time there was a lot of learning and good discipline with a good coach for being a first year coach . 

GO BILLS ! 

2 hours ago, ultimatebeing17 said:

damn the mods got rid of my original post which received 6 likes. hope the mods die of cancer and hope their remaining funds pay off my sophomore year of college that I cant afford. 

You do not like the Mod , fine that is your right but wishing him cancer is an awful thing to say . 

Right this moment, no...  We're 0-0 and in the playoffs.  Super Bowl or bust.  

However, when it's all settled, if we end up losing in the playoffs somewhere, a resounding yes.  As I told my wife yesterday, no matter what happens, nobody can take away that feeling I had on Sunday.  Last weekend was truly one of those "best moments ever" type of feelings.  Last December, this team was floundering around in mediocrity with Rex Ryan and Doug Whaley as coach/GM.  There was no plan.  It was just another "Groundhog Day" season all over again.  Now, they actually have a plan, a coach, and a GM all working as one.  

• Like (+1) 1

I recall during the great run of the 90's when the Bills made 4 SB appearances, that one of those appearances was as a Wild Card.   They didn't win the big one....and I don't remember which one it was....but, they took that wild card all the way to the SB.   Not sure this team is made of that stuff....but, I would be thrilled (again) if they got another crack at NE and the Brady/Gronk dark side stars.

11 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

I recall during the great run of the 90's when the Bills made 4 SB appearances, that one of those appearances was as a Wild Card.   They didn't win the big one....and I don't remember which one it was....but, they took that wild card all the way to the SB.   Not sure this team is made of that stuff....but, I would be thrilled (again) if they got another crack at NE and the Brady/Gronk dark side stars.

Comeback game against the Oilers in 93 was a wildcard game. 

4 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

Yes , Much better than last year . Big improvements and we are in the Playoffs . Sure there were mistakes made and even some foolish moves but at the same time there was a lot of learning and good discipline with a good coach for being a first year coach . 

GO BILLS ! 

You do not like the Mod , fine that is your right but wishing him cancer is an awful thing to say . 

It was the very last thing this poster will ever say here.

Bye, Felicia

Yes definitely!

I know it sounds corny, but I am really excited about this "process." We saw a lot of changes, but I think we are going to see a lot more in year two. I think we will see an almost full makeover of the offensive and defensive lines and the line backing crew. I think the rebuilt secondary was really the biggest change and had the most impact, but I feel like Beane and McDermott are just getting started. I am curious to see what McDermott and Beane can do with a full off-season, some cap space, and a lot of draft picks. 

I guess my point is that this team has not turned over completely. McDermott and Beane have begun building this roster the way they want it to be as they have made the changes they could in a short time. The job is only half way complete, and we still made the playoffs.  

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

oh my god you suck at life

Let's see what you are posting come August if TT or some other crap QB is lined up behind center leading the Bills to an another 7-9, 8-8 season.

In the meantime since they are in the playoffs, and my wish of a franchise QB through the draft is waning, I hope they put up a good fight on Sunday. :)