2nd Favorite Playoff Team

Bing Bong

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

My 2nd fave team is not in the playoffs (Packers).  If the Bills don't make it to the SB then I hope the Vikes win it but wouldn't shock me if the Rams did.  The AFC will be represented by the Steelers if we don't make it there.  Pats are overrated; they should've lost the PItt game. 

Ironically I've always had the Ravens as my adopted team during the drought. I did like the Giants when they went on their unexpected SB runs as well. This year I'd say it's the Vikings. Just would kind of like seeing a team " host " a Super Bowl .

It's a process of elimination for me: Top 10 most hated teams in the playoffs:

1. Pats: die you gravy-sucking pigs

2. Chiefs: we have their 1st rounder

3. Jaguars: Marrone and to a lesser extent Dareus

4. Rams: Sammy, F'n crazy man and I'm jealous they turned it around so quickly

5. Panthers: no love for Cam, keep him off the podium

6. 7. 8. Eagles, Titans, Vikings: nothin I particularly like or hate about any of them

9. Falcons: make it this far purely out of pity from last year. 

10. Steelers: I like Tomlin, but they've won enough

So if it's not the Bills its the Saints for me. I have a guy I worked with for 3-4 months in the mid 90's who is a big Saints fan. Cool guy, lived through the Aints, we still stay in touch even though I haven't seen him 20+ years.

But  really, eff em all. Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Though I kind of like John Lynch, and liked the 49ers as a kid. They will get it together before too long (they have a QB and a TON of cap space), and I will circle the wagons hoping for a Bills vs 49ers SB some day. 

Chris Berman?

1 hour ago, Watkins101 said:

Whoever is facing the Pats*

If the Bills beat the Jags, it will be the Bills.

For me, it's a matter of ABCs - Anybody But Cheatriots

Edited by TigerJ

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Rams and Vikings. 

Same here.

If it wasn't for Sam Watkins being a Ram, I'd be all in on them (after Buffalo, of course).  I'm a huge Robert Woods fan and I love what McVay has done to turn the culture of that team around.  

I also think the Keenum story is a great one and I love Minnesota's defense.

It varies season to season depending on the players on other teams. For example, it is a lot easier to like the Bengals when Burfict isn't on the news, while Dalton is one of the most likable people in the league.

Probably San Diego, Detroit, Cleveland, Minnesota. Teams I believe (and could be wrong) are most similar to us, that I feel are underdogs.

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Anyone playing the pats or “stillers” the 2 most self righteous fan bases I’ve ever encountered. 

They literally act as though the teams and fans existence is doing the nfl and America a favor. 

This. I don’t have a 2nd favorite team