2nd Favorite Playoff Team

Bing Bong

Every year I always have a soft spot for dark horse candidates during the drought to pretend like I have a team :( . All time favorite: 2007 NY Giants.

Who do you like this year? Bills of course, but I've actually been a fan of Jags and Rams all year. Refreshing to see these teams playing in playoffs.

Least favorite? Always Chiefs (unless we count Pats).. how the heck do they always latch onto the playoffs. Tired of seeing their uninspiring play.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Every year I always have a soft spot for dark horse candidates during the drought to pretend like I have a team :( . All time favorite: 2007 NY Giants.

Who do you like this year? Bills of course, but I've actually been a fan of Jags and Rams all year. Refreshing to see these teams playing in playoffs.

Least favorite? Always Chiefs (unless we count Pats).. how the heck do they always latch onto the playoffs. Tired of seeing their uninspiring play.

Because they have a very good Coaching Staff.

7 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

the Saints have been pretty impressive.  Watching their one-two punch on the ground with Brees over the top, they would be my pick from the NFC to take down the Pats** in the SB if it came to that.  

Agree - I think they have just the right components to derail a Pats* SB victory. (Not sure they're representing)

I'd like to say the Vikes too......but Case Keenum. Should he be trusted? If he performs in these playoffs like he has in the regular season...They may be the team.

Edited by inaugural balls

I live in LA and was a Ram fan when I was a kid before I became a Bills fan in 1988.  So for me its easily the Rams and will be cheering for them in the playoffs to win the SB unless the Bills make it of course.

Outside my 2 teams, in the NFC I do think the Saints are a cool story too and think someone like Brees deserves another serious SB run.  And in the AFC I think the Chiefs would make a cool story too getting to the SB if the Bills dont come out of the AFC.  

I have always loved watching Antonio Brown play so wouldn't hate seeing them make it to the SB if the Bills dont.  

Though I kind of like John Lynch, and liked the 49ers as a kid. They will get it together before too long (they have a QB and a TON of cap space), and I will circle the wagons hoping for a Bills vs 49ers SB some day. 

Edited by Augie

22 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Whoever is facing the Pats*

This.  I genuinely get excited rooting for whoever is playing NE.

I hate most teams in the NFL...almost all of them.

And there there is Green Bay, a team for some reason I like, cheer for, and consider my "second team."

Everyone else can F off.