Jurrell Casey says Blake Bortles is going to choke

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Right. I feel like both fan bases are saying the same exact thing about the other team. Stop the run and make the qb try and win it. Whichever team can get that done wins IMO

I agree.  TT isn't prone to making mistakes but then again he doesn't take risks either..  If Shady doesn't play, then we desperately need a run game from somewhere to compliment our conservative passing attack..  I trust our D if we keep it close. 

Listen the Titans own the Jags this season. 1st game the Jags did not score a offensive TD and the 2nd game the only touchdowns the Jags scored was 2 TD in garbage time. The BILLS are sort of built like the Titans. ( Mobile QB, Run 1st offense, Dynamic TE) I would say the Titans front 7 is better, but the BILLS secondary when healthy is better. As long as we can stop Fournette and Ivory ( Who always seem to have good games against the BILLS ) i can see the BILLS winning 17-13

4 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

They better, cause we're gonna see an awful lot of Schmidt.

Well, just looking at Field Goal Attempts, the kickers are pretty even, but Hauschka made 7 of 9 from 50+ yards compared to 2 of 5 from their kicker. The fact that the Bills attempted (and made) significantly more, tells me that the Bills are probably more confident in Hauschka's "long ball" than the Jags are.

I like the Bills kickers, and expect them to out-perform the Jags guys. I expect at least one 50+ yard attempt from Hauschka.

Edited by OJABBA

5 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Well, just looking at Field Goal Attempts, the kickers are pretty even, but Hauschka made 7 of 9 from 50+ yards compared to 2 of 5 from their kicker. The fact that the Bills attempted (and made) significantly more, tells me that the Bills are probably more confident in Hauschka's "long ball" than the Jags are.

I like the Bills kickers, and expect them to out-perform the Jags guys. I expect at least one 50+ yard attempt from Hauschka.

Cool stat.  With these teams, the win could easily come down to a few 50 yard FGs. 

• Like (+1) 1