Jurrell Casey says Blake Bortles is going to choke

YoloinOhio

did anyone see any of this game? Was Jax putting in an effort to win and lost, or were they just gong through the motions since it didn’t matter? Did all the starters play? Sorry I was only focused on 2 games since the Chargers were winning big, didn’t pay attention to Jags-Titans. 

I think the biggest advantage the bills have is more coaches with playoff/superbowl experience. The jags have a great defense, but for some reason I don't feel like the playoffs are too big for the bills. On the other hand, I feel like they are too big for the jags. Maybe I'm just too optimistic 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I think the biggest advantage the bills have is more coaches with playoff/superbowl experience. The jags have a great defense, but for some reason I don't feel like the playoffs are too big for the bills. On the other hand, I feel like they are too big for the jags. Maybe I'm just too optimistic 

Jags db’s will get all the hype this week but bortles against our hawking db’s has the ability to make or break this game. Bortles has 5 picks his last 2 games and if we can do one thing on d it’s pick it off. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Fournette has 268 NFL carries in his rookie season, an injured quad,  and a 3.4 YPC in month of December.  If he does that on Sunday, Bills win by 7+.  It's about stopping the run on Sunday.  

It’s about Buffalo trying to score on their defense without Shady possibly. 

Edited by CaptnCoke11

2 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Fournette has 268 NFL carries in his rookie season, an injured quad,  and a 3.4 YPC in month of December.  If he does that on Sunday, Bills win by 7+.  It's about stopping the run on Sunday.  

Right. I feel like both fan bases are saying the same exact thing about the other team. Stop the run and make the qb try and win it. Whichever team can get that done wins IMO

• Like (+1) 1

I thínk our secondary, that gave Brady issues last week will confuse Bortles and he will make major mistakes. That said, I worry about us moving the ball and stopping the run. 

I think turnover differential plays a huge role in what happens in this game. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

As far as their secondary, Jalen Ramsey is a great talent but seems a bit unhinged and emotional. Maybe we can draw some PF.

Ramsey is a big trash talker that likes to get under a players skin. Talented no doubt. 

As awful as Bortles is on occasion he did play decent last time we played and ran for over 80 freaking yards. That can not happen again. 

Edited by billsbackto81

Our biggest advantage is our secondary.  Yes, the Jags have a great secondary, but Tyrod doesn't throw picks often and targets our RB's and TE's more than the WR's to help stay away from those Jag corners.  Bortles struggles with poor and sloppy mechanics and is vulnerable to errant passes and INT opportunities.  The kinds of things that guys like Poyer, Tre, and Hyde feasted on this year with a real nose for the football. 

Personally I think Fournette probably has 100+ yard game given our run D has not been very good, but I think we end this game with at least a +2 turnover margin, if not more and that will be the big difference in a rather lower scoring game.  Bills 19, Jags 10.

5 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Ramsey is a big trash talker that likes to get under a players skin. Talented no doubt. 

As awful as Bortles is on occasion he did play decent last time we played and ran for over 80 freaking yards. That can not happen again. 

I wonder how much trash he will talk to KB who is about twice his size. AJ Bouye on the other side is very good as well. Going to be a an even bigger challenge than usual in the passing game. 

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Our biggest advantage is our secondary.  Yes, the Jags have a great secondary, but Tyrod doesn't throw picks often and targets our RB's and TE's more than the WR's to help stay away from those Jag corners.  Bortles struggles with poor and sloppy mechanics and is vulnerable to errant passes and INT opportunities.  The kinds of things that guys like Poyer, Tre, and Hyde feasted on this year with a real nose for the football. 

Except Tre was cut.

41 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I thínk our secondary, that gave Brady issues last week will confuse Bortles and he will make major mistakes. That said, I worry about us moving the ball and stopping the run. 

I think turnover differential plays a huge role in what happens in this game. 

I think that's pretty much spot on.

• Like (+1) 1