Did Coach Just Buy Me Lunch?

Hey all. I just wanted to take a quick second to share my Bills story from today to demonstrate how this weekend's win is having an effect all over. Since the team finally ended the drought, I decided I am going to wear Bills gear all week at work to show my support and piss off my coworkers, all of whom are either Jets or Giants fans. B-) When I walked into Chipotle for lunch and ordered my usual, I found myself standing in front of the cashier when I heard a boisterous yet jovial man yelling from behind the meat counter: "this one is on me....Go Bills!!!!". The cashier looked at me rather puzzled, shrugged her shoulders, and sent me on my way. I thanked them profusely and headed for the door. As I walked to my car I started thinking: did Coach Mcdermott  just buy me lunch? Depending on how you look at it, he may just have. 

Enjoy the week all and remember— Bills love is everywhere!

I met a girl in the bar Sunday night after the game. She saw my Bills hat and gave me a high 5 and told me how much she loves the Bills and wanted to have drinks to celebrate. The conversation turned more personal and we ended up in the parking lot with her servicing me from the passenger seat.

As she walked from my car I started thinking: did Coach Mcdermott  just give me a bj? Depending on how you look at it, he may just have. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 25
  • Thank you (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I met a girl in the bar Sunday night after the game. She saw my Bills hat and gave me a high 5 and told me how much she loves the Bills and wanted to have drinks to celebrate. The conversation turned more personal and we ended up in the parking lot with her servicing me from the passenger seat.

As she walked from my car I started thinking: did Coach Mcdermott  just give me a bj? Depending on how you look at it, he may just have. 

Think of it as Tyrod helping a bro. Ya' Boy!

19 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Was he clapping profusely after giving you head?

If so, then it had to be McD

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

That is fan loyalty sir!

27 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Did you give her your Kiko jersey?

30 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I wish I was still single because if you went out on New Yeats Eve in Buffalo and couldn't get laid by some hottie you must be dead...I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of late August/early September babies in this area...

13 minutes ago, DC Greg said:

Wearing my Bills knit cap on the metro this morning, I was greeted with Buffalove from two WNY expats :)

Wearing my Bills cap and coat as usual, while at work in Dulles a guy said      -  Buffalo fan huh.   My cousin played for them last season, his name was Ronald Darby.  Grew up in Gaithersburg MD

I told him, Man I loved him and hated to see him go.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wearing my Bills cap and coat as usual, while at work in Dulles a guy said      -  Buffalo fan huh.   My cousin played for them last season, his name was Ronald Darby.  Grew up in Gaithersburg MD

I had no idea Darby was from Gaithersburg!

1 minute ago, DC Greg said:

I had no idea Darby was from Gaithersburg!

Darby attended Potomac High School in Oxon Hill, Maryland, where he played as many as six different positions on offense, defense, and special teams.

per Wikipedia

Potomac High School is a public high school located at 5211 Boydell Avenue, Oxon Hill, Maryland

Not quite Gaithersburg 

but that's what the man (his cousin) said 

41 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

My offering for Post of the Year!

• Like (+1) 1