Kyle Williams Media Blitz

1 minute ago, HansLanda said:

any quotes? 

@WGR550
Williams - I've got a feel for the reaction out there about us making the playoffs. But's it's not just about me, it's about the team. We buried the playoff drought, and I'm happy for the fans more than anybody. #Bills

Williams - I've spoken to a number of former players, former teammates of mine. They still feel connected, still feel like a part of it all. It was so great to get to talk to those guys. #Bills

Williams - coaches came to me and asked if I can take the handoff on Sunday. I played some fullkback in high school, and I knew how to carry the ball right. We put it in, it worked out great and it was fun celebrating with my teammates. #Bills

Williams - when you run a play like that, you likely only have one shot at it. If I had taken a penalty on that play, I probably would've walked right off the field and went straight to the locker room. #Bills

Williams - I think we push that high into this week. We're only one of a handful of teams playing this week, so we need to have some good energy going into this week's game. #Bills

Williams - I'm happy for Marcell Dareus, and the guys I used to work with in Jacksonville. You're always going to play against former teammates, coaches, but you have to go out and win a football game, especially this one being a playoff game. #Bills

Williams - I feel pretty prepared for anything that will be thrown at me this week vs. Jacksonville. #Bills

• Like (+1) 1