Shaquem Griffin UCF Knights

Luka

1 hour ago, LEBills said:

He will drop because of it, unfortunately. It really hasn’t stoppes him yet tho. Personally, hope he goes to Seattle to be with his bro since they are so close. But would def be a big fan if he was a Bill. 

Definitely drops- and not unjustified. But how far? I normally feel like I have a decent grasp on how various issues effect draft stock but this ones a unique situation for sure 

9 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Definitely drops- and not unjustified. But how far? I normally feel like I have a decent grasp on how various issues effect draft stock but this ones a unique situation for sure 

Coming out of Iowa, Adrian Clayborn fell down to the bottom of the first round because he was born with a short arm which made teams concerned he could only rush from one side of the line. He certainly never became a star. And JPP blew off some of his fingers too but has been about the same productivity.

Griffin has a far bigger handicap - and isn’t a Dlineman, I’d expect him to be no better than a 6th rounder due to it but probably an UDFA who will need to prove it doesn’t stop him in practice and preseason. Root for the kid, but def understand teams sliding him down their boards.

We'd be lucky to have someone with his heart and determination  Play linebacker for us he can fly and cover like a safety but, tackles like linebacker. 

UCF alum here btw

On another note even though I generally pull for Bortles this weekend I wanna see him do what he's been doing most of his career and throw picks.

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the Auburn game all I heard all day was Griffin, Griffin again, Griffin again, I didn't even know he only had one hand.

I'd love to see him go to the Seahawks and play with his brother, they say identical twins can read each others minds and a buddy of mine who has identical twins tells me it's true. It would be cool to see.

I think he will get drafted in the 4th or 5th round and wouldn't be upset with the Bills being the team to pull the trigger on him. Play him on special teams and as a SS/LB hybrid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.