Ravens Board Game Day Thread When Bengals Scored

Rico

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

I cant believe how any Ravens fan could be that pissed...there was no reason they should have even been in the game let alone leading...

Cincy goes up 17-3 with 23 seconds left and instead of kicking to the end zone or squib kicking they kick short and the guy returns it 87 yards to the Cincy 6 and they score a TD right before half. 

17-10 at the half despite Baltimore being outgained 268-61 in yardage.

Then in second half on 4th and 3, Collins is blown up in the backfield, he stops, turns around Bengals have no contain on the backside and he reverses field and scores a 17 yard TD...

Toss in the usual assortment of idiotic personal fouls on the Bengals that gave the Ravens a bunch of free yardage and first downs and the Ravens only had the Bengals to thank for doing dumb things in a game they were mostly dominated in.

Not to mention nobody was crying when Flacco did it to the Broncos in the year they went to the Super Bowl and won against the 49ers...

They're Ravens fans... How did you expect them to react? And what are you even saying in this last sentence. The whole post is moronic. Yea they had flukey plays and didn't deserve to win, but they were still in it at the end. Doesn't that sound familiar to you? 

41 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

They're Ravens fans... How did you expect them to react? And what are you even saying in this last sentence. The whole post is moronic. Yea they had flukey plays and didn't deserve to win, but they were still in it at the end. Doesn't that sound familiar to you? 

If you are referring to us in the Dolphins game I think you are moronic...we dominated that game from start to finish...

5 hours ago, Shotgunner said:
You think Dunkirk Chad is shiri2?
  1. unknown.gif

shiri2 said:Yesterday 08:51 PM

Re: Game Thread Bengals @ Ravens 12/31 Reg Season Finale

what did I say about a splash play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

LOL - I thought that also.

My favorite post, by a mile, is the one that says:

"Fire that stupid F*** before he has a chance to retire!!!!!!  Holy F***"

:lol:

Well I'm guessing this Pees fellow is the Defensive Coordinator and he doesn't seem to be very popular among the fan base!

:lol:

13 hours ago, John in Jax said:

The Raven fans are blaming the defensive coordinator for that TD pass!? GTFO of here and give me a break.

THE PLAYERS in the Raven's secondary are wholly and totally responsible for s**tty coverage on the play.

As I've said many times, most NFL players are not that smart. The latter was on full display (by the Raven's defense) on that TD pass.

The Ravens fans are not giving enough credit to the Bengals here.  A.J Green had been fairly un-coverable  through the day and they had to put 2-defenders on him and when you have Kelce on the same field, it is hard not to have single coverage on the 3rd and 4th option.  Boyd just took advantage of his matchup and made a great move.  

13 hours ago, John in Jax said:

The Raven fans are blaming the defensive coordinator for that TD pass!? GTFO of here and give me a break.

THE PLAYERS in the Raven's secondary are wholly and totally responsible for s**tty coverage on the play.

As I've said many times, most NFL players are not that smart. The latter was on full display (by the Raven's defense) on that TD pass.

Wasn’t it Dan Fouts that pointed out the single coverage on Boyd before the ball was snapped?

24 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The Ravens fans are not giving enough credit to the Bengals here.  A.J Green had been fairly un-coverable  through the day and they had to put 2-defenders on him and when you have Kelce on the same field, it is hard not to have single coverage on the 3rd and 4th option.  Boyd just took advantage of his matchup and made a great move.  

Kelce? Do you mean Kroft? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Wasn’t it Dan Fouts that pointed out the single coverage on Boyd before the ball was snapped?

It looked like zone coverage to me on the winning TD. But still, there were about three Ravens very near Kroft who stood there with their thumbs up their a$$es. Lol

2 hours ago, John in Jax said:

It looked like zone coverage to me on the winning TD. But still, there were about three Ravens very near Kroft who stood there with their thumbs up their a$$es. Lol

Right. They had been in man coverage throughout. For some reason they switched to zone on that play. Kudos to Peas I guess. No wonder they wanted to lynch him.

19 hours ago, John in Jax said:

They had played man pretty much all day and for every previous play on that drive then switched to zone for that last play. I think there's a valid argument that the DC made an error.

19 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Lol at the one Ravens fan who complained about the hold call on the INT... That was probably the most obvious hold in the history of football. Can't tackle a receiver that far down field 

The holding call was justified.

There was a pass interference call on that same drive that went against the Ravens, which looked very questionable to me.

18 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

They had played man pretty much all day and for every previous play on that drive then switched to zone for that last play. I think there's a valid argument that the DC made an error.

So when you're playing zone coverage, you don't move around in your "zone" to actually cover the receiver who comes within yards of your position in that zone?  LOL

Also, others in here are saying that Dan Fouts said they were in man coverage for the play.

IN ANY CASE, the players on the field are 100% responsible for the failure to cover, and then, to TACKLE the guy!