Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

It's funny - the web site doesn't even have any acknowledgement of what is happening.  The last News is an item from last August.  I guess they're too busy counting money to update the web page ;)

I never even got a confirmation email for my donation. 

Reading back on the last few pages, I see others had the same problem.

I just donated to Boyd's and got the confirmation already.

Edit - I see this new board still merges posts.  Didn't think that was still happening.

20 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I was wondering if Boyd would speak up

He helped us just as much as Dalton

Just gave to him as well.  He definitely deserves some love.  Good cause too.  The least we can do is get him to their 20K goal...

Next we may see an interior lineman who blocked so well on the pay hit up Buffalo fans for his charity :P

7 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Why are they wasting money on billboards.  Everyone knows relative to sports, billboards are only effective for firing coaches

37 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I was wondering if Boyd would speak up

He helped us just as much as Dalton

Boyd's goal is 20 grand. Cmon buffalo, this is chump change. Boyd's is cool too, you can see the donations go up by the minute 

Edited by Steptide

19 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Boyd's goal is 20 grand. Cmon buffalo, this is chump change. Boyd's is cool too, you can see the donations go up by the minute 

The $17 donations in the last 30 minutes have already made around 2k.  He should hit his 20k at this rate quickly.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Instead of the billboard Dalton needs to invest in the donation counter on his website - definitely cool to see Boyd's number go up

Also - wonder how the Southern Ohio Youth Athletic Association feels about Boyd's $$ going to rival territory :P

Edited by stevewin

1 hour ago, bbb said:

I never even got a confirmation email for my donation. 

Reading back on the last few pages, I see others had the same problem.

I just donated to Boyd's and got the confirmation already.

Edit - I see this new board still merges posts.  Didn't think that was still happening.

Thank you for making your generous donation to Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation. We greatly appreciate your support. Below you will find a receipt of this transaction for your records.

Donation Made To:

Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation