Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

BILLS FANS DRAW POSITIVE NATIONAL ATTENTION WITH CHARITABLE DONATIONS

bills-fans-donate-1-3-story.jpg

Once again, Bills fans near and far have lived up to Buffalo’s “City of Good Neighbors” slogan. They’ve taken they’re passion and excitement for Buffalo’s upcoming trip to the playoffs and used it to give back to a charitable cause.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Way to go Bills fans your making the team city and area proud....were back!!

Now let's light **** on fire and jump off some ****.  W00TW00T

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'm good for another $17 if we win this Sunday too. $17 per playoff game is a bargain.

That'd be something. Win or lose come Monday we do it all over. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I wish they'd keep a running total somewhere. 

It's funny - the web site doesn't even have any acknowledgement of what is happening.  The last News is an item from last August.  I guess they're too busy counting money to update the web page ;)

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

It's funny - the web site doesn't even have any acknowledgement of what is happening.  The last News is an item from last August.  I guess they're too busy counting money to update the web page ;)

hmmm weird, my wife read me something from their website on Monday night that had information about what the Bills fans were doing to raise money because of Dalton's pass...

6 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

hmmm weird, my wife read me something from their website on Monday night that had information about what the Bills fans were doing to raise money because of Dalton's pass...

It's been on the Bills Twitter account

17 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I had noticed this too. It could be just another faux charity for the player to shelter some income and Dodge some taxes.