AFC Wild Card Round

/dev/null

AFC Wild Card Round  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs, Saturday 4:35 p.m., ESPN/ABC

2. 2. Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday 1:05 p.m., CBS

6 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Bills win the turnover battle with the secondary playing on fire. Bills win this one. 

i think it's gonna take a lot of clay and oleary as well as hitting the backs on screens.

so... a win sends us to new england?

Edited by billsredneck1

22 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Bills Chiefs.  Tyrod may struggle against Jags D, but we will have a second QB in Bortles playing for our team that day too.

Tyrod does what he always does. Not turn the back over. Bills win the turnover battle. 

On 1/1/2018 at 12:02 PM, FearLess Price said:

Bills and Chiefs win.

Someone leaves a slippery rubber mat at foxboro....the rest is history.....

... in front of which team’s lockerroom entrance?

Edited by RiotAct

On 1/1/2018 at 11:06 PM, unclepete said:

Tyrod does what he always does. Not turn the back over. Bills win the turnover battle. 

Can we stop the Run?  That will decide this game.  Our offense has not been able to take advantage of the turnovers created by our defense.

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

Can we stop the Run?  That will decide this game.  Our offense has not been able to take advantage of the turnovers created by our defense.

Our offense has done enough to win more hsn we’ve lost. We just need Bortles to show up. I’m hoping we score just enough to not allow them to get a big lead. If our red zone defense holds up we’ve got a great shot 

3 hours ago, unclepete said:

Our offense has done enough to win more hsn we’ve lost. We just need Bortles to show up. I’m hoping we score just enough to not allow them to get a big lead. If our red zone defense holds up we’ve got a great shot 

My fear is that "Does TT have enough in him to bring us back like Mariotta did today" ?  That is what Franchise QBs can do.

9 hours ago, ganesh said:

My fear is that "Does TT have enough in him to bring us back like Mariotta did today" ?  That is what Franchise QBs can do.

I think Mariotta and Tyrod are very similar but Tyrod doesn’t throw interceptions. That game was more in Derrick Henry dominating in the 2nd half