Poyer and hyde

Hebert19

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Man these guys were wish great signings.  Their reaction to the cinci TD was raw emotion just like they play on the field.  2 if my fav players...hope we can lock up poyer for a while. 

Amen... the signing of these two guys may go down as the best FA decisions in club history.  The positions were to be a source of weakness and they are actually the strength of the defense right now.

15 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Bills should sign EJ Gaines to a long term contract with games played incentives. This would solidify the secondary for years

Gaines has been huge for this defense all season.  I don't care if some think he was just a throw in on the Sammy deal, he's been really solid when on the field including yesterday.

13 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Bills should sign EJ Gaines to a long term contract with games played incentives. This would solidify the secondary for years

Ideally, but someone will probably throw mad money at him.

10 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Funny how everyone hated the Poyer signing and thought he was gonna be a backup. I knew if he could stay healthy then leaving the cancerous Browns could really jump start his career.

Yup.  I reserved judgment.

14 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Funny how everyone hated the Poyer signing and thought he was gonna be a backup. I knew if he could stay healthy then leaving the cancerous Browns could really jump start his career.

Some fans don't really pay any attention to other players and when we bring in someone they haven't heard of, they are a garbage player to them.  It's a lazy fans game that many play and they come on here to complain that he's not a big name.  Happens all the time and it's quite sad IMO

Edited by Buffalo30

Just now, Da webster guy said:

our Dbacks as a whole are top notch.

now Beane has to pull some magic with the front 7 in this offseason.   

we need to burn some higher picks on a Dlineman and a LB

There's FA as well.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:
19 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Some fans don't really pay any attention to other players and when we bring in someone they haven't heard of, they are a garbage player to them.  It's a lazy fans game that many play and they come on here to complain that he's not a big name.  Happens all the time and it's quite sad IMO

As a fan of the team, if they don't know a player that has been brought in, before having a negative view of the player, they should read what other posters here are saying and do some research of their own and then make a decision whether they will contribute to the team or not.

I was one of the few who knew who Jordan Poyer was since I watched him with the Browns. I knew he a high potential player who dealt with some injuries and well liked especially by Pettine when he was there. But I will admit I expected him to be a backup. What a signing.