How many Bills fans will be in Jacksonville?

Klaista2k

16 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

1st playoff game in 17 years and Billsmafia usually travels pretty good.

Will Bills fans be able to take over the stadium? 

Wouldn't that be fantastic? To have our fans be louder than the home fans for a playoff game?

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I had been looking at seats since Tuesday, found a row of 8 in the lower bowl for about $175 each. Had them loaded up today from the start of the game and pulled the trigger at half time when both the Bills and Bengals looked like they were on their way to easy wins. It just added to the drama of that awesome finish!

We got a van of people heading down from Atlanta on Saturday, see you all there!

Bold strategy Cotton, and it paid off!

Jacksonville not a bad drive for me and way closer than KC, but damn tickets be way cheap for the Chiefs game..like Bills early December, but still important game cheap.

I just cannot believe the ticket prices on Stubhub for the Bills game are sustainable where they are right now, and if so they are just out of my price range. $350 for nosebleeds? $300 for SRO? 

$2000 for lower bowl seats? 

Edited by plenzmd1

20 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

The better question: is there such a thing as a jaguars fan? I have got to think these are going to be easy tickets to get, especially if they remove the tarps covering those seats.

I’m afraid we are all bidding against each other for these tickets. I’ve been to two regular season Bills games there and I’d say we outnumbered them about 4-1 by jersey count. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You going Aug?

Looking into it, I have a flight booked for college hoops just a couple days later, so I’m feeling guilty and torn. My son texted me today with stubhub options, hoping he could double my expense! Haha

Just now, Augie said:

Looking into it, I have a flight booked for college hoops just a couple days later, so I’m feeling guilty and torn. My son texted me today with stubhub options, hoping he could double my expense! Haha

I can be your son, and i will pay 50%