How many Bills fans will be in Jacksonville?

Klaista2k

53 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

The better question: is there such a thing as a jaguars fan? I have got to think these are going to be easy tickets to get, especially if they remove the tarps covering those seats.

Jags tickets sold out in minutes, even the ones that were under tarps. But we all know it's resellers figuring if the Bills get in, it's going to be like hitting the lottery.

Tons of tickets are available on the aftermarket right now, but the prices are ludicrous. I think that as we get closer to game day, the prices will drop. There are lots of so-called Jag fans who just want to make bank by selling their tiks.

I so wish I could be there!!! If Bills get to the Super Bowl I will be there for sure. Either way this is an awesome experience. 17 years in the making. I have spent so much time blood sweet and tears being a Bills fan. I have been loyal through it all. 

13 minutes ago, BLoFanatic said:

I so wish I could be there!!! If Bills get to the Super Bowl I will be there for sure. Either way this is an awesome experience. 17 years in the making. I have spent so much time blood sweet and tears being a Bills fan. I have been loyal through it all. 

I am going to this game but can guarantee I will be in Buffalo if they ever make the Super Bowl. Trust me, way better in Buffalo

I got tickets 5 minutes after the bengals scored $95. A ticket in the upper deck. Don't care you see the game better from up there. Southwest flights are sold out and travelocity prices were 525 for the cheapest. All 14 of us are packing the trucks for the 16 hour drive down from buffalo...., 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

Everything I'm seeing is already $250ish minimum already

We got 3 seats for $180 a piece. But that was literally right when we got in. 

Now we have to figure a way down.... ugh 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

I had been looking at seats since Tuesday, found a row of 8 in the lower bowl for about $175 each. Had them loaded up today from the start of the game and pulled the trigger at half time when both the Bills and Bengals looked like they were on their way to easy wins. It just added to the drama of that awesome finish!

We got a van of people heading down from Atlanta on Saturday, see you all there!

• Like (+1) 2