How many Bills fans will be in Jacksonville?

Klaista2k

Hope all u guys and gals have safe travels down to the dirty south with this snow storm coming thru. You know they have a hard time keeping the roads clear and most panic at the sight of a snow flake and seem to drive frantically lol. Stay safe and take over that stadium as much as possible. Wish I could be there to join in.

Go Buffalo!!

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Nice! I'd love to meet up with you guys...

What's your plan looking like?

Our caravan is leaving Atlanta from the Whitehall parking lot at 10am. Attack the city Saturday evening. Then to Lot X bright and early Sunday morning.

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Our caravan is leaving Atlanta from the Whitehall parking lot at 10am. Attack the city Saturday evening. Then to Lot X bright and early Sunday morning.

I am heading out around the same time from the Roswell/Marietta area. I am meeting up with a buddy driving over from Tampa. I am down for attacking the city and figured I would try to start at Wing It and go from there. I also am hoping to get into Lot X. My initial plan was to drive home after the game, but the more I think about it, I will probably stay in Jax on Sunday and drive home early Monday morning.

7 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am heading out around the same time from the Roswell/Marietta area. I am meeting up with a buddy driving over from Tampa. I am down for attacking the city and figured I would try to start at Wing It and go from there. I also am hoping to get into Lot X. My initial plan was to drive home after the game, but the more I think about it, I will probably stay in Jax on Sunday and drive home early Monday morning.

Right on. We'll probably start at Wing It and go from there too. PM me your cell and we'll keep in touch.

I'd love to stay and crash out after the game, but most of us need to get back before Monday morning, myself included.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's 3 hours from ATL?  I am probably leaving here 8 am, 9 am. It's 6 1/2. From me.  

If i get tickets on the re-release this afternoon, really thinking of making the 15plus hour drive from Buffalo...3 out of the 4 of my season ticket group is in, just one straggler who hates the car (its a female)....

mannnnn this is going to make for oneeeee lonnnngggg weekend! 

15 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's 3 hours from ATL?  I am probably leaving here 8 am, 9 am. It's 6 1/2. From me.  

more like 5 hours from Atlanta, probably 5 and a half from my house.  Should be a good amount of Bills fans on the road with us.

9 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

If i get tickets on the re-release this afternoon, really thinking of making the 15plus hour drive from Buffalo...3 out of the 4 of my season ticket group is in, just one straggler who hates the car (its a female)....

It will be long, but it WILL be worth it! I agree with Boyst and others who think prices will come down prior to game time.  Hope you can make it!

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

If you need help you got my cell

• Like (+1) 1