Kyle Williams TD run.

Bad Things

I shed a tear seeing Kyle in the end zone.  McD finally won me over with that move.

Didn't realize the TD celebration was from Any Given Sunday.  I still laugh every time I see it.  What a truly great moment in Bills history.

Murph's call is awesome.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

14 hours ago, Bad Things said:

I just gotta say that the Kyle Williams TD run may very well be the greatest play in Buffalo Bills history!

I only noticed his jersey number right as the ball was handed off to him.  Just perfect.

It was the first time I've ever actually gotten emotional during a football game.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

Not even close there

The announcers missed that he was in backfield until after the score.  I'm starting to legitimately think we should break out the KW goal line package whenever we are down there.  Joe Webb package be damned!

15 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

There are a lot of things so great about that. No matter what happens to McDermott and what kind of coach he becomes I will always love him for that. It was so great and appropriate and wasn't risking an important moment for a sentimental moment, which would have sucked. Kyle was not going to fumble. The defense was not going to think he'd get the ball. He's a surprisingly great athlete. He's a scratch golfer so he has great hands. I can't overstate how much I love McDermott for doing that. It was so very great. And a good call.  

I think back to Ditka giving "The Fridge" the ball instead of letting Walter score in a 37-3 game.  The opposite of class.