Kyle Williams TD run.

Bad Things

I just gotta say that the Kyle Williams TD run may very well be the greatest play in Buffalo Bills history!

I only noticed his jersey number right as the ball was handed off to him.  Just perfect.

It was the first time I've ever actually gotten emotional during a football game.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

• Like (+1) 7

It was a feel good moment for a Bill who was suffered through most of the streak.  It was nice to see his teammates celebrate with him in the end zone, and then mob him on the sideline. 

Then as a bonus...he gets to make his first playoff appearance next Sunday.

25 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I just gotta say that the Kyle Williams TD run may very well be the greatest play in Buffalo Bills history!

I only noticed his jersey number right as the ball was handed off to him.  Just perfect.

It was the first time I've ever actually gotten emotional during a football game.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

I Agree!  It was a class move by the coaching staff!  A memorable moment for the team and Kyle. 

19 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

I shed a tear.  What a great Bill!

I watched your avatar movie 2 days ago and I shed a tear as well!

5 minutes ago, TRYaw said:

Classy move by the coach 

Classy move or he is way more agile than Big Fat Tolbert?

But I agree, Team building....MCD has to improve in certain areas, but he is strong in team building!

Screw you Flacco!

I remember many moons ago when he said something along the lines of "I'm not a football player, I'm an athlete".

I laughed at the time because I like Kyle and he's a funny dude.

But I stopped laughing about it years ago, because the guy is right; he is and always has been a world class athlete.

Respect, Meatball.

• Like (+1) 1

It was a wonderful, awesome, team building, respect driven play that made me smile and pump my fist. Then immediately after that, while watching his teammates celebrate with him, it put me in a somber reflective mood as I realized this is likely Kyle's last Hoorah. I didn't want to believe it before today and kept telling myself he'll come back next year for one more but it's difficult for me to see that now. I just hope he gets to play in 4 more games.

There are a lot of things so great about that. No matter what happens to McDermott and what kind of coach he becomes I will always love him for that. It was so great and appropriate and wasn't risking an important moment for a sentimental moment, which would have sucked. Kyle was not going to fumble. The defense was not going to think he'd get the ball. He's a surprisingly great athlete. He's a scratch golfer so he has great hands. I can't overstate how much I love McDermott for doing that. It was so very great. And a good call.  

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

Let's go Buffalo!!!

I wiped a tear or two. Kyle's td got us to the playoffs. It was only right