who's going to Jacksonville?

mbossman2

Info on Pinto Kenny's Saturday night party & Sunday tailgate here.  They're gonna be in Lot X.

I'll be there.  Managed to snag two tickets, section 122, 4 rows up before prices skyrocketed.  Had to fly in and out through Orlando for it to be cheap enough and rent a car, but I'll be there!!

Edited by Chilly

1 hour ago, Chilly said:

Info on Pinto Kenny's Saturday night party & Sunday tailgate here.  They're gonna be in Lot X.

I'll be there.  Managed to snag two tickets, section 122, 4 rows up before prices skyrocketed.  Had to fly in and out through Orlando for it to be cheap enough and rent a car, but I'll be there!!

Sweet.  I searched for him in Carolina thus year and couldn't find him...he's a good luck charm at every game I attend. 

Coming down Saturday with my dad.  We've waited a long time for this, wasn't gonna miss it.  Tickets bought, hotel booked.  Debating driving down vs. flying into Orlando/renting a car. 

10 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Coming down Saturday with my dad.  We've waited a long time for this, wasn't gonna miss it.  Tickets bought, hotel booked.  Debating driving down vs. flying into Orlando/renting a car. 

We're doing the Orlando thing. Rental cars were cheap enough.

Does anyone know the city well? We're arriving Saturday and staying downtown at the DoubleTree Riverfront . I know about the party at the Bills Backers bar but are there any bars worth checking out downtown to avoid having to drive?

3 hours ago, rjm said:

Does anyone know the city well? We're arriving Saturday and staying downtown at the DoubleTree Riverfront . I know about the party at the Bills Backers bar but are there any bars worth checking out downtown to avoid having to drive?

Lyft/Uber are available in JAX.  Should be cheap to get to the Bills party via them if you want to go and not have to drive.  

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic