Tyrod Taylor: Playoff QB

/dev/null

I was going to post a thread saying that I've change my mind about replacing Taylor next year. I say keep him and build up the team around him. But still try look for the quarterback of the future. 

• Like (+1) 5

Good for him. I really believe 9-7 is pretty much his ceiling unless you have a top 5 defense, but good for him. He never will lose us games like Blake Bortles might this week.  

I never thought I'd type it but I think we may have the advantage in a playoff game at qb!

10 minutes ago, Big Curt said:

Tyrod is as good as gone next year.  He's not the future...he's the present! We're presently in the playoffs!

TT 9-6 as a starter......that is playoff caliber......and, if McD doesn't have a brain cramp...might have been 10-6

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Taylor gets another year, draft a QB very high though.

I thnik this is right

Yes, he is.

We will look to upgrade on him, which is fine and what we should do.

But Taylor might be around another year as we make a (possibly even more...?) legitimate run at a ring :flirt:

All the posters who said we'd never make the playoffs with Tyrod as our QB (you know who you are... there are a good handful of you 0:)) should just come here and eat crow! After all, we're all super stoked we're in the playoffs! :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1