Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Jokes on them... We're not named after a Bison. We are named after a Bison hunter named Buffalo Bill... Hence the red streak of blood pooring out the side in our logo. As a trained Wildlife Scientist I think a Buffalo hunter would have no problem taking out a Jaguar... Hahaha

17 hours ago, devldog131 said:

Heard on SiriusXM NFL Radio from Pat Kirwan:

He said he spoke to his source in Buffalo about Shady's ankle. Source said, "If that ankle is sprained, he ought to sprain the other one, too."

Expects him to play and to be very effective.

Best news i have heard all day. All that being said, even at 75% shady is still a starting RB on almost every team in the nfl...

:lol:

HOW TO WATCH BILLS VS. JAGUARS AFC WILD CARD GAME

Matchup_info_1-7.jpg

Bills fans, whether you’re in Western New York or elsewhere, you’ll be able to follow the Bills as they take on the Jaguars in the AFC Wild Card game.

Game Date/Time:

Sunday, Jan. 7 at 1:05 p.m. ET

Broadcast Information:

CBS

Television:

Play-by-Play: Jim Nantz

Color Analyst: Tony Romo

Sideline: Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely

Bills Radio Network:

Buffalo:* WGR550 (550 AM)

Toronto:* Fan 590 (590 AM)

Rochester: WCMF (96.5 AM) and WROC (950 AM)

Syracuse:  WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

Color Analyst: Mark Kelso

Sideline: Sal Capaccio

Prediction: Bills over Jaguars
- It’s just a feeling in the gut that won’t go away — I think the Bills are going to win this game. The Bills are coming into this game full of confidence and with quite literally nothing to lose. The Jaguars are coming in with losses in their last two games and with the number of turnovers he’s committed in that time, perhaps a quarterback with a bit of a shaken confidence going into his first ever start in the playoffs. Make no mistake, this game is going to be an all-out struggle between these two sides. The Jaguars defense is incredible, and the Bills are likely to load the box against Leonard Fournette to try and make Blake Bortles be the one that beats them, in an effort to manufacture turnovers and shortened fields for the offense. I get a distinct feeling that this one might just be a field goal frenzy. The first one to 18 — if one team even gets there — will probably win the game. With the Bills likely to completely sell out against the run, I like the chances of Buffalo’s playmaking secondary to make a play or two which will likely put them in a great spot to score points — and that’s the biggest reason why I think they will win. I wouldn’t rule out the impact of the return game in this one, either. A big punt return could make the difference in this game. It will likely be a low-scoring, ugly game — but one that I believe will yield the franchise’s first postseason victory since late December of 1995.

Last Sunday I thought anything that happens tomorrow is gravy, but I was wrong. The one thing we have all leaned is that you can't take playoff appearances for granted.  I expect our team to know that, too, and come out like their hair is on fire.  I've heard all the prognosticators give us zero chance, but the closer we get to game time, the more I see a Bills win!

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Prediction: Bills over Jaguars
- It’s just a feeling in the gut that won’t go away — I think the Bills are going to win this game. The Bills are coming into this game full of confidence and with quite literally nothing to lose. The Jaguars are coming in with losses in their last two games and with the number of turnovers he’s committed in that time, perhaps a quarterback with a bit of a shaken confidence going into his first ever start in the playoffs. Make no mistake, this game is going to be an all-out struggle between these two sides. The Jaguars defense is incredible, and the Bills are likely to load the box against Leonard Fournette to try and make Blake Bortles be the one that beats them, in an effort to manufacture turnovers and shortened fields for the offense. I get a distinct feeling that this one might just be a field goal frenzy. The first one to 18 — if one team even gets there — will probably win the game. With the Bills likely to completely sell out against the run, I like the chances of Buffalo’s playmaking secondary to make a play or two which will likely put them in a great spot to score points — and that’s the biggest reason why I think they will win. I wouldn’t rule out the impact of the return game in this one, either. A big punt return could make the difference in this game. It will likely be a low-scoring, ugly game — but one that I believe will yield the franchise’s first postseason victory since late December of 1995.

they literally do have something to use. The game.