Houston hires Bills VP of Player Personnel Brian Gaine as GM

YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

My source broke this story last week more to follow him to Houston 

You didn't post anything about this. You do realize there is a search feature on this site. We can easily fact check you. 

33 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Like who?

Marc Ross and Jerry Reese off the top of my head.   I also would love to bring in Scot McCloughan.    Edit:  Look at this list!

http://www.nbcsports.com/washington/balitmore-ravens/looking-back-some-scot-mccloughans-best-draft-picks#slide-15

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman

On 1/10/2018 at 6:48 PM, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

My source broke this story last week more to follow him to Houston   Mike tice coming to buffalo as offensive line coach 

Bump

Chad--I love you man, but you need to learn to qualify your insider information. You posted in this and in another thread that Tice to Buffalo was a done deal.  No qualifier -- just the assertion it was a done deal. 

Take the two seconds to really think about what you are posting.  Is it fact? Is it what your source is hearing? Is it in process? and then use the correct qualifier.  I really have no doubt you have some information that could be compelling and interesting -- but you go over the top.  I can only speak for me--but I would not criticize you if you qualified stuff.

I can see you have long ago worn out your welcome with some folks--and that's fine...just be cautious.....become a regular poster with the goal of contributing in a good way to this great community of Bills lovers.

Edited by JoeF

So damn I was really loving what we had built in the front office. I really wish McD was jerk and told Houston "hell nah" but oh well. My question for you guys was wondering if you think he did anything for us at all while here. He had a year so had to be working during that time. I wonder if he visited any games and what he scouted. Also now do we keep his notes and tell him he cant pursue his grading. Will what happened with Carolina happen to us because of Gaine leaving and knowing what we are doing this just blows.

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Blues said:

So damn I was really loving what we had built in the front office. I really wish McD was jerk and told Houston "hell nah" but oh well. My question for you guys was wondering if you think he did anything for us at all while here. He had a year so had to be working during that time. I wonder if he visited any games and what he scouted. Also now do we keep his notes and tell him he cant pursue his grading. Will what happened with Carolina happen to us because of Gaine leaving and knowing what we are doing this just blows.

You think the VP of player personnel works for McDermott?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Blues said:

Hey sorry didn't see the other thread. My bad also not sure how to link it in and more curious on what people thought we might losing. My bad 26CornerBlitz

The offensive staff depending on the New OC

Hahaha my bad naw I know who works for but he knows what McD wants for players on defense. Other that we should be okay new oc helps. Though just the scouting he has done he has some idea of the organization and next year I really think we could be fighting them for a wildcard.